• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

EMS Tracking

v00id

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/06
Hello !

Guys, can you help me understand some things.

How accurate is EMS tracking service - becouse dealer said he sended it 08.03 - but EMS saying it was today, and next thing i should get 2 parcels - frst one and second one should be sended 2 days after first. But tracing saying both was sended.

My dealer LIE ! ? - Or its just some EMS service bug ?

e36wchmstr

8/5/06
I wouldn't worry about it honestly. The package is in the mail, on its way to you. The EMS site is accurate for timing, so maybe the dealer told a fib so what? Not something to get worked up over and start yelling LIE about. As the other guys said, you're in good hands with Angus; and should have your watch in the next week or so.

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
tracking is great

for hobby

when it works, it works..

bottom line

tracking mean nothing if not get watchy

if get?

who cares about track?

sum peeples would not accept all expense paid trip around world

if did not include all reservations dates/times/ confirmed

by a judge...

lol

Life is Good!
Klink

willster

Renowned Member
15/3/06
A million legit reasons that reality and tracking not in sync.....maybe dealer did not lie....had firt watch sent from factory #1.....ems get late in day and hold overnight.....second watch come from factory #2 early in next day....dealer reports a couple of days lag time.....ems has both and forwards at same time....dealer may intentionally stagger shipments to protect against losses...who knows

Tracking is just our negative projection that we will not get our watch....useless....

I gave up on tracking when was reported that my watch was on west coast in customs and it showed up at my door two hours later

suggested procedure...order watch..pay for watch...wait up to ten days....then do a search.....if something bad happens...is out of my hands anyway....dont lose sleep......good dealers make good

:lol: :lol:

jeff g

Horology Curious
26/3/06
Do not ever check tracking numbers.
Like the man said.
Wait patiently. Be happy when it arrives.
That way it is like getting a nice suprise.

watchman12345

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/06
A lot of the dealers consider it "sent" when they leave it for their delivery company to look after it. Ill give you an example:
Monday the dealer drops it to his handling company. Emails you says its sent.
Tuesday they process it and have it sent to the EMS depot for posting.
Wednesday there's a delay at the EMS centre and the watch sits there for a day.
Thursday evening its dispatched.
Friday it shows up on EMS tracking as sent.

cooter

24/2/07
EMS

It's not UPS don't bother. Once a dealer gets you the EMS info just wait patiently. I've had watches delivered when EMS says it is still posting.