• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Comparisons of the DeepSea SeaDweller V2, V3, V4 and the gen

gioarmani7428

I'm Pretty Popular
2/9/06
Thank you for the nice comparison. One thing would interest me and that is the pearl. I haven't seen a side shot of the pearl. Mine seems to be quite raised and I'd like to compare that to a gen.

TIA
Dr.Verylong

All rep pearls suck. Here's the gen:

4IMG_5838.jpg

web-2.jpg

scrat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/8/09
Hello gioarmani

I have seen on Eurimez that they are now selling a "Best version 5" with blue lume,... What is your opinion on this one ?

coop

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
If your on the Eurotimez site, I believe the V5 your speaking of is the one Gio reviewed.

Gio, is the V5 the noob factory model?

TheCRoATe

Looking Around
17/2/10
Hello,

I'm interested in buying this watch but I have just one question. What is a version of DSSD ultimate (V3,V4,..) And what is the best version of DSSD V5 and DSSD Ultimate.

Thank you for your answer.

LP640

18/1/09
Theres one thing you left out....If you look with a magnifier glass on the center where the hands all meet, you will see a slight "crack" in the center due to placing the watch hands on. thats another tell sign its fake

DARKOPS

25/3/10
So as the ones out to date to V5 is the best to buy even over the ultimte model, correct? I have never purchased from eurotimez.com has ayone bought one of the V5 models from them and how are they as I always buy from MR. If you guys say go with the V5 from them I will make order as I really love this watch. Thank you!

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
the v5 is a great model i think, but lume is average and dial markers are too shiny, get a v5 and pop in an ultimate dial.. voila, or keep it as it is !!!

DARKOPS

25/3/10
the v5 is a great model i think, but lume is average and dial markers are too shiny, get a v5 and pop in an ultimate dial.. voila, or keep it as it is !!!
Thanks, I will contact MR as after reading reviews of eurotimez.com I would not send them a red cent for anything.

AGEMOXELOR

Known Member
11/2/09
Waiting for similar answers.

I want one now.

Any dealers read this, please PM me so I can purchase one of these.

Omega88

I'm Pretty Popular
19/3/11
sorry to bump an old topic, but i've been trying to find reviews on puretimes v7 dssd and timeshops noobfactory promo dssd, at the following links;

http://www.timesshop.net/product.php?id_product=7931

http://www.puretimewatch.com/product/sea-dweller-deepsea-116600-v7-a2836/

can anyone offer any insight into these two?

If I am not wrong, Timeshop DSSD lume is better but it still uses the inferior bezel which the pearl base shape is wrong while puretime one looks very similiar to Trevor version which has the correct bezel pearl base(looks triangle).

I owe the Trevor version, the only thing that irks me is the pearl looks very fake(too white). I pluck it off and add a more gen like pearl. Now I am very satisfy with the whole DSSD. :D