• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ABD Haters , Come In

milleasia

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/9/20
no one here dealing with ABD recently ?? i'm still clueless that they're not replying me till now ...

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
no one here dealing with ABD recently ?? i'm still clueless that they're not replying me till now ...

wow, still nothing? what a piece of scum.

Would be amazing if someone among the members who contacted him, or who are in contact with him now could ask him about this situation.

He's a thief and a scammer, a real piece of shit

positivitony

Renowned Member
Certified
8/7/14
okay, time for me to throw my hat in the ring...

this is all a very bizarre situation and i have a LOT of problems with it:

1: if i had stumbled upon a gen case for some odd reason, i would get a cad file made and resell it IMMEDIATELY if I was absolutely bound and determined to have a "perfect" rep...which would still not be the "case". pun fully intended.

2: our man legend (an old buddy of mine) is very well respected and well connected around these parts, so him offering to assist you at all with this was an all-star play on his part. you choosing to harass him was not. he's one of, if not the most friendly guy on this platform, so putting him off is actually quite a difficult feat you accomplished.

3: OP, no nice way to put this, holding a gen case in your hands (worth tens of thousands of bucks BY ITSELF) and saying "i'm gonna mail this over to a guy who is already VERY well known for having lackluster customer service" and expecting some kind of positive result, is kind of shooting yourself in the foot...unless you got it like that of course.

not trying to beat a dead horse here, but things could've definitely been handled differently. hope it all gets resolved eventually.

Last edited:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
okay, time for me to throw my hat in the ring...

this is all a very bizarre situation and i have a LOT of problems with it:

1: if i had stumbled upon a gen case for some odd reason, i would get a cad file made and resell it IMMEDIATELY if I was absolutely bound and determined to have a "perfect" rep...which would still not be the "case". pun fully intended.

2: our man legend (an old buddy of mine) is very well respected and well connected around these parts, so him offering to assist you at all with this was an all-star play on his part. you choosing to harass him was not. he's one of, if not the most friendly guy on this platform, so putting him off is actually quite a difficult feat you accomplished.

3: OP, no nice way to put this, holding a gen case in your hands (worth tens of thousands of bucks BY ITSELF) and saying "i'm gonna mail this over to a guy who is already VERY well known for having lackluster customer service" and expecting some kind of positive result, is kind of shooting yourself in the foot...unless you got it like that of course.

not trying to beat a dead horse here, but things could've definitely been handled differently. hope it all gets resolved eventually.

Oh hello positivitony there you are.. yes we do go back a loooonnngggg way lol.
How are you buddy? You've been missed.

Reactions: Allure

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Everything about this thread is weird; from the title, to the claim by the OP that he sent a gen RM case to China, to the ongoing mystery of what the hell is really going on.

It’s great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Everything about this thread is weird; from the title, to the claim by the OP that he sent a gen RM case to China, to the ongoing mystery of what the hell is really going on.

It’s great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah it's so true lol.

A lot is very fishy.

Also, I don't understand why or how people who are/were in contact with ABD and read the thread didn't ask him about this RM case, in order to dig some more info and help this member lmao.

There are many people from the forum who were in contact with ABD and received his services, but now they all disappeared? It's like no one cares :p

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
This is crazy, I can't believe nobody can at least get in contact with this person to get this sorted ,I was scammed 2350 euro recently myself by a seller.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

geo123

Horology Curious
10/2/15
I have previously posted my bad experience with ABD.. I will add it here. Communicated with Aurasash via Instagram. They posted fantastic pictures and I got suckered.. against the advice of this forum I paid for a watch with accessories. Selected all modifications. Over 3 x price of a standard watch. I waited many months. Was strung along with multiple messages.

Eventually realized I had been scammed.
7a535071639d4609f2a1b5ee6eff5eab.jpg
0c05582cbcf4e8601af0e7e2e506d653.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Robinos and Allure

OffshoreNL

20/2/21
Europe
I have previously posted my bad experience with ABD.. I will add it here. Communicated with Aurasash via Instagram. They posted fantastic pictures and I got suckered.. against the advice of this forum I paid for a watch with accessories. Selected all modifications. Over 3 x price of a standard watch. I waited many months. Was strung along with multiple messages.

Wohhaaaa! This guy has no faking shame at all has he? Fxxk ABD after this text above.

milleasia

2/9/20

Eventually realized I had been scammed. https

[/QUOTE]

hi bro, i feel u & may i know when this is happened ? Bcoz , i’m still waiting my products almost a year now & no one in contact with them ??

Robinos

22/8/21
Norway

This guy should get canceled... ayyy boys whos with me! #fuckABD

milleasia

2/9/20
This is crazy, I can't believe nobody can at least get in contact with this person to get this sorted ,I was scammed 2350 euro recently myself by a seller.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

U also wired ABD for 2350 euros ? They still not answering till today?