• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Factory - RF Factory Upcoming 126610 Release

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
May I ask HOW you will be out of pocket????

IF the TRUSTED dealer CAN'T get you the watch they will either ask if you like to choose another watch OR get a refund. I am sorry to say pls don't post something like this and scare some other members who might be new to this community. Looking at your join date it seems you are relatively new too.

I suggest you to be a bit more patient, we had a raid which in my opinion unprecedented with its effects (I have been in the rep community for over 13 year) . Dealers can't control timelines nor the quantity as some factories are too afraid to operate or are permanently closed.

GTFO I haven’t said anything that isn’t being said all over the forum by members veteran and new alike. Stop being a martyr for TD’s. This forum is REP WATCH INFORMATION the operative word being INFORMATION which is what we’re all sharing. Our personal experiences and information so others can make informed buys. What you want others to throw down $1k for watches that are NOT available?

I can lament that I’m out of pocket $1k and waiting for watch that isn’t available all I want and if it deters the weak of heart, they don’t belong here. Meanwhile, others in the same boat will share their info and lightly spar but you don’t have get pissy and fall on your sword for TD’s.

I’ll go ON RECORD stating I love PT, have multiple orders with them and have a very good relationship with them. They are fantastically responsive and I have no doubt they will always make it right in the end.

But it doesn’t change that, due to circumstances out of their control, the watch isn’t available indefinitely and I’m down $1k. This is never a good feeling whether you’ve been buying Reps 15 years or 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jakeson

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/6/21
EU
Interesting. I have the VSF 126610LV 2R serial… I’d be interested in the LN if quality is same as VSF.

I have both and I also have one 126610LV with the hybrid movement from VF. Both VSFs are amazing. The VF has better lugs geometry and the Insert is from CF and more gen like. IMHO I prefer VSF.

The hybrid movement has a power reserve from about 50-55hrs on the other hand both VSF have in my case about 65 hrs.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N970F mit Tapatalk

HomeRye

Animal magnetism
Certified
7/4/20
Scotland
GTFO I haven’t said anything that isn’t being said all over the forum by members veteran and new alike. Stop being a martyr for TD’s. This forum is REP WATCH INFORMATION the operative word being INFORMATION which is what we’re all sharing. Our personal experiences and information so others can make informed buys. What you want others to throw down $1k for watches that are NOT available?

I can lament that I’m out of pocket $1k and waiting for watch that isn’t available all I want and if it deters the weak of heart, they don’t belong here. Meanwhile, others in the same boat will share their info and lightly spar but you don’t have get pissy and fall on your sword for TD’s.

I’ll go ON RECORD stating I love PT, have multiple orders with them and have a very good relationship with them. They are fantastically responsive and I have no doubt they will always make it right in the end.

But it doesn’t change that, due to circumstances out of their control, the watch isn’t available indefinitely and I’m down $1k. This is never a good feeling whether you’ve been buying Reps 15 years or 5.

I guess it's what people take as someone saying 'out of pocket' or 'down $1k' - to me those phrases would lead me to believe the writer felt they had lost their money.

Reactions: philwongnz

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
I guess it's what people take as someone saying 'out of pocket' or 'down $1k' - to me those phrases would lead me to believe the writer felt they had lost their money.

Ah good point, mate…. I’m in Finance and it’s a term we use that literally means, it’s out of my pocket and I can’t do anything else with it. To me, having $1k locked up somewhere means it’s not “working for me” elsewhere. So if throw down $1k and we go through availability issues (raids, moves, OOS, etc) and especially when that’s indefinite, I always cringe because I could be turning that $$ into more $$ if I had it “in pocket”.

But I totally get how it can be miss construed. I’ll try to choose my words more carefully next time? Haha

However you say it… never feels good to have watches available the moment you place the order and then go unavailable for undetermined time right as you pay. Wooowzah!

orangegrünlila

Known Member
1/12/18
EU
So the general consensus is that this is in fact VSF? If yes, that‘d be great since a few days I wanted to order two Subs of them, they got raided. Hyped to see first pics of the watch in RL!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

HomeRye

Animal magnetism
Certified
7/4/20
Scotland
However you say it… never feels good to have watches available the moment you place the order and then go unavailable for undetermined time right as you pay. Wooowzah!

Absolutely, and probably why I’ve kept most of my purchasing from with M2M sales or buying from Sead (TD) from his uk Stock.

My one experience buying from another dealer (Hont) was pretty painless, QC and watch posted within 4-5 days and it arrived with me in Scotland 5 days later. Still prefer M2M where possible.

Hope you get a good resolution soon!!

Reactions: WolfKissed

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
So the general consensus is that this is in fact VSF? If yes, that‘d be great since a few days I wanted to order two Subs of them, they got raided. Hyped to see first pics of the watch in RL!

It is not vsf, it is from a factory trying to pass by as vsf. In the last couple of months a lot of new fake factories have emerge and trying to take advantage of reputation vsf has built in the mainland and in foreign forums. The opinion of foreign forums have a big impact on reps in China, hence why vsf evem wrote om their press releases about that their watches were highly regarded on foreign forums. Not a single person i know in china has heard of this factory, if anyome order make sure to analyze the movement and you will see that the watches that will be ship womt be even close to what is showed on the pictures. Vsf wouldn't change their lianoing movements for the vr ones, they got a exclusive contract.

Doc.77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/1/21
Too many people are waiting for the new Submariner no date 41mm 124060! Why the hell they do not produce it yet?!

Reactions: Akra

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Too many people are waiting for the new Submariner no date 41mm 124060! Why the hell they do not produce it yet?!

Cuz the movement needs to be developed simple as that. Liaoning is laying low and vr just developed the vr3235, it will take a while until you see a 124060. People here always want the no date but the demand for it is not even close to the date subs, why do you think vsf release until the end their 114060 and in limited quantities, demand is not as big.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17

The version with date is far more popular - factories know what the markets want and move towards it. Simple.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jayalvin777

ProGamer73061

Renowned Member
14/1/19
Germany
I have Never seen a sub nodate in real life ????????????
Every watch I’ve seen has a date on it ????

Every time I get outside I can look on my beautiful watch an can see exactly how Date it is today ;-)
If you have a nodate you can see only the actual time. It’s so boring…

Reactions: Jayalvin777

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
My first gen sub was a dateless 2 liner. £1970 September 2004 from an AD. Sub date was what I wanted but impossible for me to find new in my area even back then.

I wish there was a 14060M 2 liner rep. There has never been one or at least not one that got it right that I’ve ever seen. Reason being the above, folks want a date.

Last edited:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
My first gen sub was a dateless 2 liner. £1970 September 2004 from an AD. Sub date was what I wanted but impossible for me to find new in my area even back then.

I wish there was a 14060M 2 liner rep. There has never been one or at least not one that got it right that I’ve ever seen. Reason being the above, folks want a date.

Nembo on RG lists them sometimes and last I checked Michelle at Silix has some.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/8479626-14060-or-14060m

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
Seen on Reddit. RF 126610LV
Bezel looks very good. This one will note fade like VSF.
a9ea6408500e0ff10313e1c99005a9c1.jpg