• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Next Release of the 126619LB Blue Bezel Submariner

weezkid

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
12/1/21
Lane Cove
Lol thanks, mateys! No wonder the thing winds like a 40 grit sandpaper and the DW sometimes decides to skip town like a bad prom night. :thumbsup:

Reactions: P..DR..D

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Lol thanks, mateys! No wonder the thing winds like a 40 grit sandpaper and the DW sometimes decides to skip town like a bad prom night.
So you bought it then?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

weezkid

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
12/1/21
Lane Cove
Hey mateys,

After a few wild car chases here and on reddit, I finally got my VSF from Eric (Geektime). At first, I was thinking like he gave me a Noob V9 or thereabouts because of the ST9 stamped on the clasp code. Luckily, I remember this thread and upon checking back Andrew's original post, these VSF Cookie Monsters do come with this clasp code.

Anyway, I'm just sharing some of the QC photos, I've GLd the unit despite of the usual imperfections (nothing biggies). The lume shot is from an Omega Worldtimer :p doubt he'll give me two watches though lol

Beefcake

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/7/21
Did they fix the serial number alignment vs the 126610? I remember those were off. Is this significantly different than those? Because the build look the same, except for the strap (and blue of course).

Edit: I don't care either way, just noticed it is all.

Last edited:

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Did they fix the serial number alignment vs the 126610? I remember those were off. Is this significantly different than those? Because the build look the same, except for the strap (and blue of course).

Edit: I don't care either way, just noticed it is all.

You would be lucky if you can get hold of one of these now. And you are still caring about alignments? Lol

weezkid

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
12/1/21
Lane Cove
I would imagine you'd be better off servicing a new rep anyway, so a good watchsmith can fix that and other issues.

Marky101

Known Member
3/5/21
Pulled the trigger on the VSF. First Rollie in while. Already looking for Gen Parts lol

From where….. you’d be very lucky to find any VSF sub anywhere, unless it’s used. They were like rocking horse shit many weeks ago…….

jcguo0516

4/12/18
actually vsf sub are still in production, all the 40 and 41 models, pretty easy to find right now

From where….. you’d be very lucky to find any VSF sub anywhere, unless it’s used. They were like rocking horse shit many weeks ago…….

Akra

11/1/17
Sad times. I wonder if they were going to make a 124060 as well, BP's isn't looking that solid.

The world needs more No Dates!

Last edited:

Marky101

Known Member
3/5/21
actually vsf sub are still in production, all the 40 and 41 models, pretty easy to find right now

Good luck with that……. Lol
VSF have stopped making Subs and the word is they won’t make them again. The ones available recently were old stock that was already built prior to the raids.
many people trying to pass of other factories watches as VSF though. A replica of a replica! You couldn’t make it up……

jcguo0516

4/12/18
lol sorry, my local wechat seller just post a bunch vsf sub today, both 40 and 41mm model, VSF released a bunch like 2 weeks ago, a lot of them went to local dealers, so yea lol

Good luck with that……. Lol
VSF have stopped making Subs and the word is they won’t make them again. The ones available recently were old stock that was already built prior to the raids.
many people trying to pass of other factories watches as VSF though. A replica of a replica! You couldn’t make it up……

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Marky101

Known Member
3/5/21
lol sorry, my local wechat seller just post a bunch vsf sub today, both 40 and 41mm model, VSF released a bunch like 2 weeks ago, a lot of them went to local dealers, so yea lol

As I said good luck, hope the quality stacks up if they are indeed VSF and not built using left over parts, or watches that have been rejected on QC as they are no longer manufacturing subs.
look forward to seeing your new watch……

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc.77