• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best 116613LB to buy right now? Confusing messages from TD's

Comebackbaby

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/12/20
If your serious about getting a gen like LB you’ll need to send it off to get it re plated with real gold. The Chinese factory’s are total crap…

Marky101

Known Member
3/5/21
If your serious about getting a gen like LB you’ll need to send it off to get it re plated with real gold. The Chinese factory’s are total crap…

Which ones do you physically have in your possession to base this statement on?

Marky101

Known Member
3/5/21
VSF on the right from a forum member, it seems the color has improved
0660dec8b474636a162f05d01777edc4.jpg

Well I bought the VSF after the ARF V3 thinking it would be an improvement, so not very long ago, but it’s never made it onto my wrist, to me it’s unwearable.
if they’ve improved the gold since the raids then good on them. The QC pics seemed ok but in real life it’s dreadful……(and it’s definitely the latest VSF or was, days before the raids)

Comebackbaby

28/12/20
Which ones do you physically have in your possession to base this statement on?

I’ve had a few, the colour is orange you can see this from a mile away… 10/10 would not recommend, however as mentioned the option to go down the re plating route is definitely viable. Go see what a user (Flan_dad) is doing over on reddit with re platting, It’s a game changer!

Marky101

Known Member
3/5/21
I’ve had a few, the colour is orange you can see this from a mile away… 10/10 would not recommend, however as mentioned the option to go down the re plating route is definitely viable. Go see what a user (Flan_dad) is doing over on reddit with re platting, It’s a game changer!

Rather not read anything on there if I’m honest.
there’s some members on here that do plating, and have done for some time.
I have to say I disagree, the gold colour on some of the pieces at the moment isn’t bad at all, it’s improved hugely in the last few months and is far from being orange (some factories are still very orange, others are warm yellow) and perfectly acceptable for most, especially those that don’t want to sink £1000-£1500 into a rep, but actually buy it for what it is. If I wanted perfect gold I’d buy another gen

Last edited:

ProGamer73061

Renowned Member
14/1/19
Germany
Best way is to buy clean vsf and arf, mix the best components an let your watch plating… so you have a Good 116613

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
I think I’ll buy a VSF and an ARF, I’ll use the bracelet from the ARF and then sell it

Comebackbaby

28/12/20
Rather not read anything on there if I’m honest.
there’s some members on here that do plating, and have done for some time.
I have to say I disagree, the gold colour on some of the pieces at the moment isn’t bad at all, it’s improved hugely in the last few months and is far from being orange (some factories are still very orange, others are warm yellow) and perfectly acceptable for most, especially those that don’t want to sink £1000-£1500 into a rep, but actually buy it for what it is. If I wanted perfect gold I’d buy another gen

I mean each to their own but $1500 is a lot cheaper than $15,000. With that said I can obviously appreciate that everyone has their own thresholds & budgets. After this back & forth I was ironically offered a modded 116613LB with 18k gold platting.

Should land in a few weeks I’ll post pics then.

TTBHG

17/10/20
I did a bunch of comparisons and asked for help for this exact watch two weeks ago. I ended up ordering from clean factory.

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
I did a bunch of comparisons and asked for help for this exact watch two weeks ago. I ended up ordering from clean factory.

Post some pictures if you have already received the watch

TTBHG

17/10/20
Post some pictures if you have already received the watch

I do not have it yet. I’ll post pics of it when it arrives. I’m also sending it to flan dad on Reddit for service and color correction and was planning on doing a before and after post.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Well I bought the VSF after the ARF V3 thinking it would be an improvement, so not very long ago, but it’s never made it onto my wrist, to me it’s unwearable.
if they’ve improved the gold since the raids then good on them. The QC pics seemed ok but in real life it’s dreadful……(and it’s definitely the latest VSF or was, days before the raids)

This was my finding too.. mine is too dark yellow orange? I was first to order so I must have one of the first batch.

Roylevesta

1/7/21
U can’t fake Gold look, I would never buy a „gold“ replica.

ProGamer73061

Renowned Member
14/1/19
Germany
Today I have ordered the 116613LB from clean to test it out. The new version so I think, has the right crownguards.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Amguy1

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
25/9/18
Does the vsf have the gold on the side of the SEL centre ? Anyone got any pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
Have Clean Factory fixed the crown guard issue? I've searched but can't find anything definitive