• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
exactly, but it must be the seller who must ship according to the new regulations, the problem arises if he does not
also,the problem is that, according to my information, 4PX has suspended transport to and from EU for system updates, at this moment there is no information when they will start again

True. But they have allready started to implement the system. I think, they will resume in a few days. They are one of the biggest eCommerce fulfillment providers for the B2C-Channel in Asia.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

locvs

Supporter
Certified
7/12/20
Germany
15 € based on? to pay they have to stop the package, they will ask you what is in the package and its price, they no longer need people to do this, your package instead of arriving in 15 days will arrive in two months, he doesn’t care about anything

20% VAT on declared value of 40 USD +7-8€ local courier fee. All packages have a value declaration on the outside. If customs have to open every package and estimate the price they’ll need 100x the manpower they have. If they have to come in contact with the recipient and ask him to fill a declaration, they’ll need 100x the manpower.
and if they act as you suggest the packages will pile up to the moon in two months. Millions of new packages are coming in every day.

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
My guess is they will just accept the price on the outside forms and will let through cheaper items,it's what they do in Australia,also usually the courier company will make you pay any unpaid tax on higher items before they will deliver it to you,that's what happens in Australia from my experience,reps are usually valued very low so customs don't bother with them

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mega12

mercurio007

True. But they have allready started to implement the system. I think, they will resume in a few days. They are one of the biggest eCommerce fulfillment providers for the B2C-Channel in Asia.

The stupid thing is, they haven’t changed their systems in advance, they’ve known for a long time

20% VAT on declared value of 40 USD +7-8€ local courier fee. All packages have a value declaration on the outside. If customs have to open every package and estimate the price they’ll need 100x the manpower they have. If they have to come in contact with the recipient and ask him to fill a declaration, they’ll need 100x the manpower.
and if they act as you suggest the packages will pile up to the moon in two months. Millions of new packages are coming in every day.

will stop only packages not shipped according to the new regulations, which will be much less

So in essence this is more about making sure you have paid your vat, you are better off stating a slightly higher value than $15 to not arouse suspicion and just pay an extra few euros.

I agree about that

Last edited:
Reactions: JayBee0815

Dd21

Horology Curious
23/2/21
I received a vsf 116610lv and ln right before the raids and was going to get the 126610lv but everything shut down. I heard Andrew from trustytime had some126610lv stock so I ordered on Thursday and just received and approved qc pics. Quality looks as good as before the raids. I believe he still has a few more available.
8ef7c1bf-de86-4b58-94c0-68be560180bf

ne0nite

Horology Curious
24/4/21
Clasp code for my recently ordered VSFs:

116610LN: 6SH
126610LV: 1LQ

weezkid

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
12/1/21
Lane Cove
Dd21 thanks as well! I got a Cookie Monster from Eric with a clasp code of ST9, I thought it was a Noob V9/V10 until I found a thread on it where it shows that's the correct clasp.