• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

We see your vintage 1675, unleash hell

glippy01

8/9/09
Stogie & Rollie. Just a lazy Sunday. My Franken 1675. VN case, gen dial, gen hands, gen 1575 movement, gen bracelet, and clasp.
1806a9a6c6e483ef1b584c3a6ece8c6b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

schtozo

19/12/15
Crown art insert really livens this up
900159cb9d5e54d9bbaeb8bb8281607b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Very nice! Is this a milk or viet case? By any chance, did you measure the outer diameter of the insert? Did it snap to the bezel as it should? Im genuenly interested in knowing the od of the insert and the lip diameter of the bezel where the insert sits!
Thanks a lot...

Mbari

7/1/13
Very nice! Is this a milk or viet case? By any chance, did you measure the outer diameter of the insert? Did it snap to the bezel as it should? Im genuenly interested in knowing the od of the insert and the lip diameter of the bezel where the insert sits!
Thanks a lot...
Thanks man. Milk case, had to shave the OD. Didn't measure but assume it's a gen spec.

Reactions: schtozo

schtozo

19/12/15
Thanks man. Milk case, had to shave the OD. Didn't measure but assume it's a gen spec.

Thanks for the prompt reply! I assume the bezel is milk too?.. what im trying or wanting to know, is whats the diffference in tolerances between the diameters i asked for, aka what is the lip supposed to be for a gen bezel to normally snap in place without modifications. My guess is insert should be around 0.06-0.08mm~ larger than bezel lip..

Reactions: Mbari

Mbari

7/1/13
Thanks for the prompt reply! I assume the bezel is milk too?.. what im trying or wanting to know, is whats the diffference in tolerances between the diameters i asked for, aka what is the lip supposed to be for a gen bezel to normally snap in place without modifications. My guess is insert should be around 0.06-0.08mm~ larger than bezel lip..
It was a trial and error mission my friend. I'm sure there are several experts here how can chime in. Yes Milk bezel. Sorry I'm not much help. I just wing it and see if it fits the mood

Reactions: schtozo

schtozo

19/12/15
It was a trial and error mission my friend. I'm sure there are several experts here how can chime in. Yes Milk bezel. Sorry I'm not much help. I just wing it and see if it fits the mood

No worries, thank you for your time, afterall some of these things work better by trial and error testing..

Reactions: Mbari