• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

MKS Overseas coming soon

Lobster2010

Supporter
Certified
4/9/10
The dial pattern is wrong, yes, but come onnnnnnn......barely noticeable once you wear the watch.

tdk1010

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/10/19
you got all 3 ?

If yes could't you buy a separate rubber band to swap the bracelet?

No, i just saw them from trusty's website. Still waiting on the consensus if it's at least as good as JJF. Really wanted the grey dial before from JJF

Parto

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/7/18
UK
I've just received (and approved) my qc for the MKS deep stream. Difficult to tell the bezel material from pictures but will gauge once in hand. I'll compare against my JJF black dial as well.
4a1f5a0f-9f47-44fd-8f34-885fa5158d78.jpg
1cb24f67-ebb9-4f64-a3cd-2cccf479d6dd.jpg

dutchguy16

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/15
Netherlands
Beautiful, looking forward to your pictures when received and your comments on the bezel!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

wkim8732

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
30/10/17
TW
Received the MKS Grey dial with bracelet and rubber strap a couple of days ago.

ZlHNNv.jpg

ZlHEBK.jpg

Overall a pretty good rep, it's decently finished. Some edges near the crown are sharp and a bit rough to the touch. The bracelet is decently finished as well and feels better after a quick shampoo clean. The rotor is loud as hell though, doesn't feel too good winding the watch too. Other than that, it looks good on the wrist...haha well nothing much else to say.

Last edited:

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Thanks for the picture, really hot release... hmmmmm

tdx18

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
3/10/19
Did you purchase the bracelet in addition to the watch on a strap and, if so, at which price tag if I may ask?

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
I feel like I'm reading a thread from 2 years ago when the JJF was released. It looks exactly the same! The build quality was really hit and miss on the JJF and they were practically impossible to waterproof due to the bezel construction. Shame as the deep stream in particular is a beautiful watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SHB

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Received the MKS Grey dial with bracelet and rubber strap a couple of days ago.

ZlHNNv.jpg

Lovely, wear in good health!! Have the Miyota serviced - all your issues will go away. Maybe its the pics/lighting but the dial color looks too dark to me (the gen deep stream color is phenomenal, goes from light to dark depending on lighting). Also is the bezel SS or Titanium (should be more darker in color)?

wkim8732

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
30/10/17
TW
Lovely, wear in good health!! Have the Miyota serviced - all your issues will go away. Maybe its the pics/lighting but the dial color looks too dark to me (the gen deep stream color is phenomenal, goes from light to dark depending on lighting). Also is the bezel SS or Titanium (should be more darker in color)?

Oh yeh, the bezel is in a darker shade of grey.

Reactions: srhoque

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
I feel like I'm reading a thread from 2 years ago when the JJF was released. It looks exactly the same! The build quality was really hit and miss on the JJF and they were practically impossible to waterproof due to the bezel construction. Shame as the deep stream in particular is a beautiful watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You makes me wonder if i should place an order or not, are we sure JJ/MKS construction is same?