• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

MKS Overseas coming soon

Hacin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/1/20
It does still look great though tbh. No one ever will know the dial pattern is wrong unless they are super familiar with this extremely unique piece. I may still get one despite the wrong dial. The more I see this watch the more I think it looks amazing. The only person who will know its wrong is you and you already know it is a fake watch so who cares :p

Last edited:
Reactions: c_hall100

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Never handled a JJF before but gotten a MKS and given the quality I think it’s worth getting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Never handled a JJF before but gotten a MKS and given the quality I think it’s worth getting.

How is the MKS bracelet quality, my JJF one is very comfortable on wrist

Henskyveg

Horology Curious
27/5/21
Hi guys, thinking to get a black dial one anyone got one, form the photo the black dial seems abit matte should I go for the white one instead?
​​​​​​

Booonin

2/9/18
Hey guys,

Got the news from Li that MKS is temporarily closed. so, no idea when they will resume their work. Sad.

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Will be interesting to know if MKS is still in business (from what I heard factory was permanently closed)

Please report back

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It did not close but more like hibernating. It's delivering already.

replicaX

Known Member
27/12/16
Here are mine from a few weeks ago:

https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTimeQC/...urce=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Hello, sir. You also let us know in the other thread, https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...180-4500v-by-8f-and-a-bit-of-a-mystery/page11. But I noticed the DW font looks very different from the past MKS pictures. In fact, the number 8 on one of the pictures you posted on the other thread and the number 20 here are also very different. I am keen to get one, but the DW is a deal broker for me.

I hope some experts might be able to chime in here.