• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF is making Overseas!!!

jcguo0516

4/12/18
one of the sales rep told me XF is in the process of making overseas, we will see it in the near future, really exciting news, I've always been a Overseas fan, and we know XF make quality reps, the 15202 for example, really looking forward to it

Last edited:

Riverwind85

26/4/18
Me too.
With all Gen spec.
Then a gen dial would be a dream.
I can’t find any. But [mention]majwilliams0308 [/mention] found not one, two...
Wonder if he still have the first one...

Last edited:

tdx18

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
3/10/19
Well now you have my attention, looking forward to updated news on that.

mskwatch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/15
EU
Ok that is great, I have 3 JJF but would be happy to add the 4500 latest models to my set

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
Ok that is great, I have 3 JJF but would be happy to add the 4500 latest models to my set

That's great. If not to mention horological significance, in my opinion, the VC 4500v is superior to the Nautilus in some way, definitely on the case construction and bracelet

Reactions: vcappp

mskwatch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/15
EU
That's great. If not to mention horological significance, in my opinion, the VC 4500v is superior to the Nautilus in some way, definitely on the case construction and bracelet

Good point, and VC prices are not inflated unlike 5711

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Looking forward. Hopefully they are making Gen 3. I have too many Gen 2 from JJF, don;t want them to be redundant ;)

Hoping they get the blue color right and hoping bracelet quality is as good as JJF.

Reactions: vcappp

Quartz265

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/4/20
USA
This is excellent news, hopefully they will get the dial color right. I saw a gen up close last year and it looks phenomenal on the wrist.

nicmend

Certified
24/3/18
Awesome! one of the watches I fell in love with at first sight. It possess the charm of a nautilus but it is more subtle and refined, if not in the style for sure in the notoriety

Reactions: KSwatches

tdx18

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
3/10/19
Looking forward. Hopefully they are making Gen 3. I have too many Gen 2 from JJF, don;t want them to be redundant ;)

Hoping they get the blue color right and hoping bracelet quality is as good as JJF.

I'd gladly help you get one grey-titanium version lighter if you so wish!

I'm certainly looking forward to this promised release and I'd actually really like to see both V2 and V3 versions realized. Huge fan personally or the titanium bezeled grey V2 (which is virtually impossible to get these days regardless of manufacturer) and the blue dialed V3. And I agree, both blue dial colour and bracelet will be both very critical. We'll see.

Reactions: rufus7

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
I'd gladly help you get one grey-titanium version lighter if you so wish!

I'm certainly looking forward to this promised release and I'd actually really like to see both V2 and V3 versions realized. Huge fan personally or the titanium bezeled grey V2 (which is virtually impossible to get these days regardless of manufacturer) and the blue dialed V3. And I agree, both blue dial colour and bracelet will be both very critical. We'll see.

Would love to get my hands on a grey dial/titanium bezel deep stream version or the SS bracelet;)

Vicarious

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/2/19
Had my eyes on an overseas for ages and was about to make a decision on which one to get this week. Might have to wait off a little if a new version 3 is on the horizon. Does anyone have any idea when this could be available?

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
kobe24 hey mate how are you? Have you heard anything about the timeline?

they just started to make it from March. the ultra thin overseas. same movement as AP 15202
Vacheron-Constantin-Overseas-Ultra-thin-Calibre-1120-004.jpg

Reactions: vcappp and Parto