• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vacheron Constantin Overseas 4500V BP vs the others

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
I will do the dial change by myself once my watch arrives. Shouldn't be too difficult.

Be very careful - you will need to sand the dial down from the back side as the dial is too thick for the case. It's not a straightforward swap like most!

SteveMcQueen1930

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
9/5/19
Be very careful - you will need to sand the dial down from the back side as the dial is too thick for the case. It's not a straightforward swap like most!

Yes, I know. The gen dial has a substantial thickness. Fortunately it is already my second dial swap on a 4500V. Sanding it down to fit the BP case is only a matter of minutes.

Dr. Palouk

2/5/17

I’m also going for a 4500V with the beautiful silver dia! Damn this dial is thicker than a 2€ coin haha but I’m sure the wiz interaktiv is gonna work his magic to make a nice BP build!

majwilliams0308 I saw in a post of yours that you have your 4500V on strap! Where did you manage to source your strap and buckle? Cheers!

Hacin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/1/20
What an amazing watch. What is the price range for a gen dial for one of these?

Dr. Palouk

2/5/17
It can be quite different! I got mine quite cheap but I have seen Overseas dials for over 1k. The key is constantly searching for one in the internet as they are really hard to find !