Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Vacheron Constantin are you wearing today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to the FiftySix today

Last edited by Doc_Savage; 24-12-20, 02:25.

Comment

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
      There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
      ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
      Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

would trade this with yours C Master
            I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

Originally posted by SuperLory View Post

would trade this with yours C Master
              That is a little beauty L

You just want my Anti-Macnetic CB lol.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jai04 View Post
                      Why but why did they stop producing this beauty? What a gorgeous watch you have there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss_goupil View Post

Why but why did they stop producing this beauty? What a gorgeous watch you have there

I have no idea mate, this is one of the best tourbillion rep there is. Well, I think the demand for tourbilion reps are not as high as the common brands. Took me a while to find this as well. The pics can't even do justice on the sand blasted dial. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by jai04 View Post

I have no idea mate, this is one of the best tourbillion rep there is. Well, I think the demand for tourbilion reps are not as high as the common brands. Took me a while to find this as well. The pics can't even do justice on the sand blasted dial. Cheers
                            Tourbillon rep are in high demand in China... but you are right, not as much as a sub lol

I got two atm, a RM001 and a Roger Dubuis Excalibur but I will add more to the herd this year (I already have on order the new Drive de Cartier tourbillon by BBR) and I would love this Vacheron. I will start hunting lol. Enjoy your fabulous VC mate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Working...
                                X