• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Contact me ASAP to get a VSF's sub!!!and a small news about me

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
For the customers who confirmed QC pics of subs already,please don't worry,I will finish and reply you asap,

for all customers who saw this thread already,send me emails to order subs but haven't get yet,
please resend me new emails asap,
I will reply you asap this time,

just posted a new thread about the situation of new batch of watches from VSF,

you can read it here,
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...some-pam-omega

my email below again,

[email protected]

Regards
Lucy

Last edited:
Reactions: keisuke_z

Bkhwkn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/12/21
Friend,after 3~4 days,I can get the new batch of watches from VSF,will have these watches you want,
please resend me a new email about them,

in the email,please tell me your nickname also,so I can know that email is from you,

so we can begin this order at once.

Regards
Lucy

Thanks Lucy, sent you payment for those.

andyaudi42

11/11/07
Email sent from a.b*****[email protected] about a 126610LN.

I know you're busy, so understand if I don't hear back.

Thanks Lucy for everything you're doing!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Shannzy

7/11/21
Wondering if anyone who's received there watchs can help me out, my watch from Lucy was posted on the 24th December and I'm based in the UK.
I have my tracking number but the only info I can get is that it was post 24th so my question is dose anyone have a rough idea of the time line from China to UK?

rfsf

Horology Curious
19/5/21
Still waiting on my QC for my 12…LN order Lucy. Ordered on the 14/12. Thanks,

Deerstalker99

21/9/21
Yorkshire
Just received my VSF126610LN from Lucy. Can’t say it was the fastest transaction, but that’s not important to me. The watch looks superb. Images show it side by side with an RF I bought last year (RF on left).

Purpose was to compare both watches and I’ll now probably list the RF for sale. Very little difference between the two, at least to my amateur untrained eye. Bezel on RF has a bit of vertical play when pushed down, but that’s about it.

I’ve also got a CF126710BLNR and VSF PAM1312 incoming from her.

nottbear

8/4/19
Nottingham
Tbh given up on Lucy and gone to other td’s. Several emails, pm’s since august and never had a single response. In fairness she’s perhaps prioritising previous loyal customers which I can’t fault. Try another td.