• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My concealed carry.. What's yours?

JC7

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/6/10
I thought this pic was cool and I wanted to show off my cc.. it's the Ruger LCP with Crimson Trace.

DSC04495.jpg

What's your CC?

jcrry2

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/09
im not even joking when i say its about to be a ruger lcp with a crimson trace laser. buying it tomorrow. good pics.

JC7

15/6/10
im not even joking when i say its about to be a ruger lcp with a crimson trace laser. buying it tomorrow. good pics.

NICE.. you won't be disappointed. It's so compact I literally carry it in my front pocket; jeans or slacks.

jcrry2

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/09
NICE.. you won't be disappointed. It's so compact I literally carry it in my front pocket; jeans or slacks.

they are little, my friend has one as well and he carries in his back pocket of his jeans and my father carries a kel tec p3at (identical to the lcp) in his front pocket of his slacks to work everyday as well. im very excited.

madmortgages

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
22/5/10
://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs016.snc4/34156_1401935811875_1336722345_31165950_665703_n.jpg

Anopsis

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/09
my father carries a kel tec p3at (identical to the lcp)

It's the other way around; the LCP is identical to the P3AT! I was at SHOT 2008 when it was released and one of the things Ruger did was have these index-size cards printed with the LCP on them 1:1. I took one of the cards and walked straight to the Kel-Tec booth. I laid the card on the counter, picked a P3AT up from the display and laid it on top. Even the pins were in the same places! :lol::anopsis:

Anopsis

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/09
Ok, found a pic from a previous 'what do you carry every day' thread.

IMG_3841.jpg

In this pic we have:

Wilson Combat CQB Elite .45ACP
Applegate-Fairbairn Combat Folder
Josh Bulman sharkskin custom holster
Breitling Avenger Skyland v3
iPhone
Keys
LED tac light
And of course, the wallet. :anopsis:

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
I stuff this carefully selected load in my jocks

idiot.jpg

The guitars are very important, of course, should someone challenge me to a sweet home Alabama duel. Could happen to anyone any moment.

JellyJoe

28/9/09
This is the content of my pockets atm.

KitSurplus.jpg

Sometimes I carry a book with me.
1787A4D3B5B53A9D468B716161838.jpg

Captain Morgan

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/8/10
Although it´s not legal to carry guns here in MX, and in the town i live things are like in colombia a couple of years ago..

I have to carry this baby, something small and practical.

I also carry my nextel, wallet, and my watch :D

DSCF1666.jpg

DSCF1665.jpg

JC7

15/6/10

idiot.jpg

The guitars are very important, of course, should someone challenge me to a sweet home Alabama duel. Could happen to anyone any moment.

Hilarious!!!!!!!!!

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
Ok, found a pic from a previous 'what do you carry every day' thread.

IMG_3841.jpg

In this pic we have:

Wilson Combat CQB Elite .45ACP
Applegate-Fairbairn Combat Folder
Josh Bulman sharkskin custom holster
Breitling Avenger Skyland v3
iPhone
Keys
LED tac light
And of course, the wallet. :anopsis:

holy! You EDC a full frame .45? Niiiice Wilson Combat, by the way. :)

idiot.jpg

LMAO!!

Honestly, I have only been carrying one of these-

DSCF0010-2.jpg

Mostly just the tenacious (the bottom one). The others are safe queens, I just couldn't bare anything happening to them.

Looking forward to getting my CCW and something better to EDC. Unlike Anopsis I don't think I want to EDC my .45

MilSpec.jpg

wilkejs

Known Member
19/7/10
I'm a big fan of Kahr pistols. I sold several of these as carry guns and would recommend them without hesitation to anyone. Good choice.
I second the Kahr recommendation.
My CC of choice is the Kahr P9 and I love it! It has one of the smoothest DA triggers I have felt. I wanted the PM9, which is a decent bit smaller, but it was too small for my hands.

Anopsis

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/09
holy! You EDC a full frame .45? Niiiice Wilson Combat, by the way. :)

I'm a pretty big guy and it's easier concealed. I got into the habit of carrying it back when my store was open because I carried openly (with a S&W 642 on my ankle). The real key is the holster. Josh Bulman made mine; it took a few months and it was a couple hundred bucks at dealer cost but it was worth it. It's the only holster I have ever used with a govt model that I can sit in a restaurant or a vehicle and I can't feel that it's there.

http://www.bulmangunleather.com/

But I see he's not accepting new orders at the time. :(

jesseharmon81

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/10

idiot.jpg

Rooster, I guess your going watch-less today? lmao...

gunrunner223

Looking Around
23/6/09
Although it´s not legal to carry guns here in MX, and in the town i live things are like in colombia a couple of years ago..

I have to carry this baby, something small and practical.

I also carry my nextel, wallet, and my watch :D

I have one too and it's by far the most accurate handgun I've shot