• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Philippines

Supermega

Horology Curious
11/8/19
Hi, i'm new to reps and have just recently bought my first. It's an AP 15703 JF V10 and have been loving it since i got it. Currently, i'm planning to get an AP RO 15202 zf, would like to get some insight where can i have the bracelet polished/refined in Manila, as i read it's not the best out of the box. Thanks

Seven7r

24/5/15
Hey y'all

Does anyone know a good shop in the Philippines wherein I could have a rep watch re-plated with real looking gold? I'm planning on getting a BF 15202BA to test out the waters of wearing a fully gold piece

abmndi

Horology Curious
8/7/21
I used easybox.ph. got the package in 3 days. Ordered an IWC Big Pilot and Clean Bezel for Daytona

How did you declare your item in Easybox? The terms say they can only ship items worth P10,000 or less. Should I ask the TD to underdeclare the item?

abmndi

Horology Curious
8/7/21
Is this a TD? According to my research, if customs seizes your order and asks for tax. You're out of luck.

edit: Did research someone had a bad experience with the seller Noob V4 Daytona's - Replica Watch Info (replica-watch.info)

I had several transactions with that shop. The shop owner does not know a lot about rep quality and how to QC them. He just usually picks a unit randomly from these factories and he will send it right away. Sometimes he'd get a lemon and he wouldn't be able to tell the flaws unless you point it out yourself.

You could insist on asking him for QC pics though, but you're gonna have a hard time when trying to red light a piece he selected as his English is not too good while my Mandarin isn't too fluent.

Stick to TDs in my opinion, but I also need to figure out how to find a way to ship my orders here

seikolonian09

Known Member
23/12/18
How did you declare your item in Easybox? The terms say they can only ship items worth P10,000 or less. Should I ask the TD to underdeclare the item?

The TD won't declare anything. I told easybox that it was a generic seagull watch.

kalbotron

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/6/14
Tagal ko na di nabisita tong thread na to ah, dami na palang posts. :) Anyone who knows a shop sa MM na kayang gumawa ng crown screw? Yung Rolex 116300 ko nasira yung thread. Brought it sa Guadalupe before the pandemic, kaso wala atang available na parts so di sya nagawa. Baka may alam kayo na pwede pang pag dalhan.

jai04

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
Tagal ko na di nabisita tong thread na to ah, dami na palang posts. :) Anyone who knows a shop sa MM na kayang gumawa ng crown screw? Yung Rolex 116300 ko nasira yung thread. Brought it sa Guadalupe before the pandemic, kaso wala atang available na parts so di sya nagawa. Baka may alam kayo na pwede pang pag dalhan.

Welcome back bro!

Reactions: kalbotron

kalbotron

26/6/14
Welcome back bro!

Thanks Chief! Kainis tong raids na nangyayari sa China, kung kelan ko naisipan mag balik loob, saka naman nagkaroon ng aberya, haha. Nakakuha pa ako ng isang piece before the raids started. It's an IWC AQUATIMER SS NOOB Edition, transaction was so smooth, kaso I didn't like it that much nung actual na. :) (Baka meron gusto, bulungan nyo lang ako) :)

Gergertime

Looking Around
14/7/21
Hi! Totally no idea so far with this rep watches. Just read some threads here. Anyone’s selling their pre loved watch right now? Or can anyone help me how can I purchase/order noob watches online? Thanks in advance guys!

zoiks

Known Member
14/2/13
Hi, i'm new to reps and have just recently bought my first. It's an AP 15703 JF V10 and have been loving it since i got it. Currently, i'm planning to get an AP RO 15202 zf, would like to get some insight where can i have the bracelet polished/refined in Manila, as i read it's not the best out of the box. Thanks

did you encounter any problem with the customs?

you can try Andy @ MCS

IbonMan

Looking Around
24/7/21
Hi! Totally no idea so far with this rep watches. Just read some threads here. Anyone’s selling their pre loved watch right now? Or can anyone help me how can I purchase/order noob watches online? Thanks in advance guys!

Newbie as well dito sa forums but have a couple of pieces. Trust the TD na lang on how they ship. Usually EMS or 4PX.

mojako

13/11/08
Hi does anybody know where i can source a VR3135 movement locally?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kalbotron

26/6/14
BTW, if anyone is looking for parts of a PAM532 (“PANERISTI FOREVER” ZF 1:1 BEST EDITION) do let me know. I have a piece that has a broken glass, the rest are still functioning.

OR

If you know someone who can replace the glass, do let me know as well.

abmndi

Horology Curious
8/7/21
Newbie as well dito sa forums but have a couple of pieces. Trust the TD na lang on how they ship. Usually EMS or 4PX.

Which TDs still accept shipping to PH? Have you tried this year? I reached out to Chazingtime a month ago and he no longer accepts PH orders in the mean time due to customs risks daw eh.

IbonMan

Looking Around
24/7/21
Which TDs still accept shipping to PH? Have you tried this year? I reached out to Chazingtime a month ago and he no longer accepts PH orders in the mean time due to customs risks daw eh.

Intime, Jtime and Hontwatch. Yes tried earlier this year.

Last edited:

cjt4588

Horology Curious
1/8/21
JTime has been great for me so far btw. Received 3 watches total, last shipment came through fine and was two BP Rolex all-gold presidents (Day Date).

I don't need both now so I'm selling one practically unworn if anyone is interested (BP 36mm DayDate President YG/YG All Gold), DM me for details

Kyrio02

Horology Curious
20/8/21
JTime has been great for me so far btw. Received 3 watches total, last shipment came through fine and was two BP Rolex all-gold presidents (Day Date).

I don't need both now so I'm selling one practically unworn if anyone is interested (BP 36mm DayDate President YG/YG All Gold), DM me for details

Pano shipping nyo sir? Tanong nalang din kung maganda sa dhgate kumuha and kung walang problem sa shipping nila. Thank you.

cjt4588

Horology Curious
1/8/21
Pano shipping nyo sir? Tanong nalang din kung maganda sa dhgate kumuha and kung walang problem sa shipping nila. Thank you.

Unsure about DHGate as I've only had experience with JTime so far. I've got one on the way right now so I'll report back if I have any issues

Kyrio02

Horology Curious
20/8/21
Unsure about DHGate as I've only had experience with JTime so far. I've got one on the way right now so I'll report back if I have any issues

thank you sir, planning to buy in geektime sana or jtime. As what you've said okay naman sa jtime, idk lang talaga sa geektime. Sana hindi magkaproblem sa customs natin.

seikolonian09

Known Member
23/12/18
thank you sir, planning to buy in geektime sana or jtime. As what you've said okay naman sa jtime, idk lang talaga sa geektime. Sana hindi magkaproblem sa customs natin.

Order a BP Explorer I from JTime. Hopefully, all goes well.