• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Philippines

Bajao

Looking Around
7/12/19
Hi guys. New here just finished reading from the start. So based from your experience, which dealer is best? Planning to get the latest Omega Seamaster sapphire case back and delivered in Vancouver Canada.

Tyrell123

Looking Around
21/8/19
Hello guys pumunta ako sa customs sa philpost para iclaim yung watch ko but when binigay ko yung proof or puchase and payment reciept ko di nila tanggapin kasi kung fake icoconfiscate nila ang rolex pero kung ma prove ko na orig yun ibibigay nila sa akin. Ano dapat kong gawin? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yadda Yadda

Horology Curious
23/4/18
Tyrell123 kausapin mo ang dealer mo brother. They usually send out another one if the parcel gets stolen by customs. Unless you bought it "wholesale" in which case consider your money gone.

Klin7on

Horology Curious
22/7/19
Hi guys. New here just finished reading from the start. So based from your experience, which dealer is best? Planning to get the latest Omega Seamaster sapphire case back and delivered in Vancouver Canada.

Hi Bro! You might wanna try JTime, it has a very good reputation and a trusted seller.. You can check out all trusted sellers on Trusted seller sections or this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tdk1010

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/10/19
I ordered a watch from Lucy last month but the process is still ongoing. Based on the recent concerns with customs here in Manila, I'll try a shopping courier who usually ships replica sneakers and clothes. I'll give a report once I receive my watch

Reactions: uber.fgt

seikolonian09

Known Member
23/12/18
Happy holidays, mga Kabayan!
b9cca61f018a7c0475011eb31177317b.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

uber.fgt

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
10/8/19
Dont send through regular philpost or EMS. Because they open it. Best is through DHL.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

Drens

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/10/18
Local price of 25k upwards for clones - superclones is fair price. Provided that the dealer has your back if you encounter any problems with your watch. Dahil hindi lang naman price ng watch ang babayaran natin, part of the premium we pay for is aftersales support and risk free shipping. If you can afford to lose your money to customs seizures, try the TDs here. Pero if we want 0% risk and solid aftersales support, we have to pay premium.

Can you recommend local TD?

uber.fgt

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
10/8/19
Local price of 25k upwards for clones - superclones is fair price. Provided that the dealer has your back if you encounter any problems with your watch. Dahil hindi lang naman price ng watch ang babayaran natin, part of the premium we pay for is aftersales support and risk free shipping. If you can afford to lose your money to customs seizures, try the TDs here. Pero if we want 0% risk and solid aftersales support, we have to pay premium.
Problem is ph local sellers overprice super reps. Morr than double price. If you go to greenhills naman, lolokohin ka. Ang "super rep" or clone nila napaka low quality. 25k price point in gh will not give you a super rep.

Last edited:

Yadda Yadda

Horology Curious
23/4/18
I know. Ang mga vendors sa greenhills are caught between a rock and a hard place bud. Their monthly rents are astronomical hence why they prefer reselling low quailty reps. It's a question I've asked my friend who supplies most stalls in greenhills. Sabi nya "Ayaw nila clone mahal. Liit tubo nila kulang bayad upa kulang bayad tao." That's why he never supplies reps higher than 3A dahil walang bibili. May isang stall doon that sells clones/superclones. It's right at the entrance of shoppesville. I'll just leave you to find out how much they charge for their watches.

uber.fgt

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
10/8/19
Happy New Year sa lahat! Wala ka kasi sa Pinas, wala tuloy GTG. :lol:
Ayan ang mga master. Can you just give tips for the new pinoy members here? Sana maybmag guide sa kanila.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Ayan ang mga master. Can you just give tips for the new pinoy members here? Sana maybmag guide sa kanila.

Paanong tip? First, huwag kang gumawa ng more than 1 account dito. Bawal iyan.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Haha, Wala nako contact sa ibang members natin. Tayo na Lang ata natira from the original get together. May contact ja pa dun sa nagttrabaho sa sg? Forgot his name

I still have his contact. I don't bother him that much recently, wala akong binili sa TD.

liquidforce01

Looking Around
2/1/20
Hi kabayans!

Any recommended watchsmith in Manila/Makati/Laguna are who handles misalign dials?

Omega VSF watch to be exact.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jai04

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
Hi kabayans!

Any recommended watchsmith in Manila/Makati/Laguna are who handles misalign dials?

Omega VSF watch to be exact.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

You're best bet will be Mang andy in Makati cinema square 2F, He charges around 3k php last time I asked him. You have to leave your watch though, and he does not often come in time, he does not open everyday as well. Come there at around lunch time. I have not used his services to be honest and sometimes, according to some members of PWC, he is rude. There is one in avenida, the name of the shop is Nepomuceno enterprises, in g. puyat, sta. cruz. Just google and give them a call and asked for directions. It's a bit tough to find their shop because it is in a side street. They got 2 watchsmiths, one is nice and one is not. When dealing with anyone of them, just don't state that it is a rep because they work with gens and they won't take the job for a rep. But they work on my reps, they know it is a rep, we just don't discuss it. :)

Reactions: jhezerrheyreyes