• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig dreK & LordElrond

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Welcome in here, this is a token of appreciation for your more than honourable behaviour in this recent thread :

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...n-real-or-fake

I sincerely hope this is a temporary brig stay for you guys and you realize how despicable what you wrote and your attitude was.

The replica community is already tarnished by people selling rep as gen, people passing off their rep as gen in front of others and the inherent problem of a replica. We do not need members discussing about buying stolen watches on top of that !

It's not a matter of expressing an opinion here, it's just plain wrong !

We are all watch enthusiasts, gen or rep. We should be sad and ashamed to see stolen watches, just imagine that this could very well be the watch of someone who saved a lot of money in order to be able to buy his grail watch.

The forum staff need to see a proper apology before we can consider your release from here !

Be nice with warden WingNut

LHD_Kid

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/4/20
This is the first time I have felt strongly enough to post in a Brig thread, but this just boils my piss..

Having been on tbe wrong end of watch theft, I sincerely hope that there is some kind of successful prosecution, low life scum...

Surely, this should be an expulsion from the group, with no chance of parole...

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Surely, this should be an expulsion from the group, with no chance of parole...

I don't like closed doors especially in a place where you are put to explain yourself and not a straight out ban, but clearly, with no acknowledgement of anything despite both member seeing the linked thread and the shitstorm that ensued, this is not looking good !

Reactions: Noobylover

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
Being ok to knowingly buy and sell stolen goods puts them both on a scammer list for me. Coz I believe they will not think twice before scamming someone. They don't belong in RWI. If we cannot stop scammers before they scam someone what good does it do to no sale, brig, ban, or doax them? after they have already made away with someone elses money or watch. In majority of scamming cases victim still remains a victim.

Just my 2¢

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
I don’t see how anyone could enjoy a watch knowing it was stolen. Every time I looked at my wrist I’d feel guilt.

It’s most likely come from a burglary or mugging, so having any part in that is not good.

Openly admitting it on a forum of watch lovers was never going to go down well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LordElrond

17/8/20
I, as a business owner, never traded in anything remotely questionable, and as a watch owner my watches come 3 from the AD and 3 from reputable dealers with decades of history and everyone of them is full set.

I don't tolerate to be labelled as a scammer since I have never in my life scammed or stolen, and by the way I do not sell almost anything.

LordElrond

17/8/20
Can't modify the previous post, sent incomplete...
My only economic transaction on this forum was a purchase from bill33 and obviously it went smoothly.

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Can't modify the previous post, sent incomplete...
My only economic transaction on this forum was a purchase from bill33 and obviously it went smoothly.

Have you ever knowingly bought ornsold stolen watchesnoutside of your business?

You worded your initial response well thought out but a detective would see an opening to ask my question.

Caveat: I have not read the thread but heading now
Good luck and hopefully you can clear this up.

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
I, as a business owner, never traded in anything remotely questionable, and as a watch owner my watches come 3 from the AD and 3 from reputable dealers with decades of history and everyone of them is full set.

I don't tolerate to be labelled as a scammer since I have never in my life scammed or stolen, and by the way I do not sell almost anything.

your not here because you’ve scammed or attempted anything on this site, but because in the other thread you stated that if you were offered a cheap gen watch you would buy it irrespective of its originals, basically not caring whether it was stolen.

Reactions: Thrasher

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

and you never encouraged anyone else to do so ?

, I would buy it and who cares about its origin...

Reactions: Thrasher and DaleM

LordElrond

17/8/20
So I was banned from this forum that I read with pleasure, where I seldom write and when I do I do respectfully, for expressing the opinion that, if confronted with the possibility to buy something at incredibly low price I'd really, really, feel the temptation. Am I a lowlife or a loser for admitting this, while never having done it myself or known someone that did it (even outside of the watch world) and not reported it to the relevant law enforcenent office?

What you are doing is prosecuting opinions and thought, and it is simply not right since you can dig digital and physical dust about me and find nothing questionable whatsoever. Actually it's the first time in 29 years that I get banned from a forum.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
So I was banned from this forum that I read with pleasure, where I seldom write and when I do I do respectfully, for expressing the opinion that, if confronted with the possibility to buy something at incredibly low price I'd really, really, feel the temptation. Am I a lowlife or a loser for admitting this, while never having done it myself or known someone that did it (even outside of the watch world) and not reported it to the relevant law enforcenent office?

What you are doing is prosecuting opinions and thought, and it is simply not right since you can dig digital and physical dust about me and find nothing questionable whatsoever. Actually it's the first time in 29 years that I get banned from a forum.

I didnt ban you i just asked a question , which i might add you did not answer

Reactions: Thrasher

LordElrond

17/8/20
I was wrong in my wording in my post... I cannot encourage someone to fence stolen goods, and every man has to come to terms with his conscience.
What I intended (I'm not a native English speaker) is that I would really feel the temptation to buy it. I said I would... Not that he should... That is not to say that I, when the moment comes to take out the bank notes, I would actually do it. Saying now that I'm 100% certain that I won't do it I would be an hypocrite and a liar... Like many people who haven't been put into the situation to choose and chose the moral path.

dreK

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
3/10/17
France
Hello here... Have seen i was banish by Forum.... How long can it last ?? What should Il do?

Envoyé de mon MI MAX 3 en utilisant Tapatalk

schlonz

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/16
Hello here... Have seen i was banish by Forum.... How long can it last ?? What should Il do?

The forum staff need to see a proper apology before we can consider your release from here !

this, as stated in the first post by Glaude

dreK

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
3/10/17
France
Okok,
if i have to justify myself on my last post, i was just asking if someone could give me their opinion through the photos. we are primarily on a watch forum, I am passionate like most here, and I think many would be tempted to get a gen at this price there .. I never said I was going to buy it, I was just asking for an opinion - I think the people talking about law here are in a bad position to lecture me, here we are talking about rep, gen, franken and we are not necessarily talking about the origin of all the gen pieces that circulating in the market ... I'm not here to make any judgments about the person either, and I've always honored my sales here. this is my personal opinion, i hope you will understand me in what i say,
thank you for reading me,
best regards,
dreK

Reactions: Warwickhunt

Troklo

23/12/15
LordElrond I don't think you complete understand why you are here. You encourage the buying of stolen goods which is a big no no, has nothing to do with your previous transactions