• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig pdx7

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Oh Vlad..pdx7
So you think buying a franken on here and then reselling it as a gen to unsuspecting people is gonna fly here? Maybe you should think again..

Members building watches, don't build them so that people like you can buy and simply resell them as gens. I feel truly sorry for anyone that had to deal with you.

The original buyer of the watch has been identified as the very same person that has sold the watch on c24 as well. You can visit his brig thread here and leave a nice little greeting for him.

I would like to thank Mretzw for coming on here to clarify his (not so) involvement in this matter and I apologise for all the doubt and false accusations you've had thrown at you. If you need any further help pressing charges against him, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
None of the other watches that have been sold by the corresponding carousell account have been fake or had any fake parts to them. I understand it may sometimes be hard for some to focus on true facts and common sense when things are getting feisty but I am happy this could be resolved.

It's a shame to see some people abuse this hobby to these extents and try to enrich them with the passion of others. It's truly bottom of the barrel mentality and has absolutely no place on here.
Thanks goes out the the local SG members that have helped this case out by getting in touch with the defrauded seller and directing him to RWI. Ivan0209 legend

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
Oh nice, so he's the mofo who started all?

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Oh nice, so he's the mofo who started all?
He's the guy that bought the watch on here and also the guy that sold it on c24 for a hefty profit. :lol:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Wow. Good work as usual QueTip
Like I said from the start, Mretzw could very well be the victim and not the scammer guys were so eager to make him out to be. Just for the record to those who said otherwise, his Rubberclad and Divers are both gens as well. Lets not be so eager to knock a guy down next time, just because of circumstantial facts. Yes, it is undisputed that the watch is a franken, but Eugene did not appear to be a scammer right from the start and his behavior and attitude convinced me that he was telling the truth the way he knew it.
No I do not know him personally nor have we ever spoken, but I know enough to say from the start that he does not fit the scammer profile. I am glad that he could at least exonerate himself from this mess.

Eugene, you may wish to contact me via PM, will advise you accordingly on the follow up actions. This reminds me a little of the kumquat_boy case but of course the situation was very different.
pdx7 not cool to do that at all. It is in your best interest to refund your buyer and take the watch back. It is the most decent thing you can do right now.

Last edited:

squar3pants

Known Member
31/5/11
I would like to extend an apology to Eugene for being so critical on him. We only became a bit concern when you stay mum after being told the provenance of said watch.

I sincerely hope that you will get back your money

WildString46

Known Member
9/1/20
Weast!
I would like to extend an apology to Eugene for being so critical on him. We only became a bit concern when you stay mum after being told the provenance of said watch.

Thanks to you squar3pants for bringing this to the forum's attention as well.

Hopefully Mretzw can get a remedy from C24 or his bank. The C24 sale looks like it was nearly a year ago if he authorised payout on Jan 1 2020.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

You were the one who brought the matter to the attention of the forum, and one thing led to another and the real culprit was found out. I appreciate the diligence you have brought to the community and your good intentions. It may be more helpful in future if you study the profile of the guy(s) involved before pouncing on him. Eugene's profile looked very legit to me right from the start.
But like you said, we all make mistakes and will continue to do so. It is good that we know another person who is safe to deal with, and if we can do our part to help him recoup the loss it will be very good indeed.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I am just glad we have members in this community who patrol the waters of Chrono24, Ebay and various gen sites for sharks like these. Selling a fake as a genuine is the ultimate crime in this hobby of ours. However it is due to the vigilance of our members that scammers like these have been caught and in some cases have been successfully prosecuted. We owe ourselves as a community a feeling of pride. Thankfully only very few degenerates abuse this hobby of ours for profit.

dragonman4

I'm Pretty Popular
22/11/13
Big Apple
Mretzw Hope you’re able to get your money back

I smell an anonsix release the hounds type response coming for the scammer in the near future...

Damnit, where’s that popcorn emoji.

pdx7

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
7/4/13
this is FIRST time i am hearing this issue. Its been solved with the other party already. Can a mod PM me please. not very accurate info here.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
this is FIRST time i am hearing this issue. Its been solved with the other party already. Can a mod PM me please. not very accurate info here.

What has been solved?

Mretzw

pdx7

INMATE
7/4/13
What has been solved?

Mretzw

as soon as i heard about an issue (which was today) i talked to the other party and we agreed on a resolution very quickly dont worry nobody is losing any money here. Nobody contacted me about any issues prior. I cant read or send PMs right now, if that can be restored i can tell you my side no problem. The info in here is not fully accurate and i am not getting into a he said/she said match on here.

Reactions: ghost_1906

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
as soon as i heard about an issue (which was today) i talked to the other party and we agreed on a resolution very quickly dont worry nobody is losing any money here. Nobody contacted me about any issues prior. I cant read or send PMs right now, if that can be restored i can tell you my side no problem. The info in here is not fully accurate and i am not getting into a he said/she said match on here.

The email on file here still working?

pdx7

INMATE
7/4/13
it should yes

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
Hey shitbag, wtf did you do to an animal ???????

If you hurt an animal I’m coming after you with my own form of justice..........

Sent from my iPhone 11 using Tapatalk

Reactions: legend