• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - RolexLover80

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
RolexLover80:

Sold FoxWilde an AP Diver. When buyer received it, it was a cheap wifi camera! A scammer!

FoxWilde is a respected member of our sister forums.

See thread where it all developed: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...feedback/8811414-for-foxwild-and-doc-holliday

Thread where he and his countrymen talk crap about us moderators: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/la-dolce-vita-italian-section/8813025-problema-m2m

Refund him, and we might let you out!

This thread is unmoderated.

Reactions: Ecender

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
While this thread is unmoderated, we will watch out for any racist comments towards Italian members and towards other members by anyone accusing them wrongly of being racist just by laying out pure facts.

The best course of action for those supporting RolexLover is to keep it to the fact and let him do the talking. Anything else will mostly result in a worse situation.

We want a refund to happen in order to think about the follow up to give to this situation.

We won't be censoring anything posted in this section, so if it gets personal and go out of the scope of this forum it's not on our decision, you guys know how the brig works and that there's a lot of wolves out there just waiting to get involved...

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
accusing them wrongly of being racist just by laying out pure facts.

I’m just tired of trying to explain this over and over again lately.
Don’t you dare saying anything about Italy or italians or you’re addressed as a racist. Even being italian yourself

All of this shit could’ve been dealt with in PM with no drama.

Last edited:
Reactions: nachor and DaleM

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Facts are facts. Most of our scams are conducted by Italian members. That’s the hard truth.

Sorry it isn’t what you want to hear. You don’t have to explain shit to anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I’m just tired of trying to explain this over and over again lately.
Don’t you dare saying anything about Italy or italians or you’re addressed as a racist. Even being italian yourself

All of this shit could’ve been dealt with in PM with no drama.

Not saying there hasn't been some people going at Italian member just because they were Italian, but that's an absolute minority and we never let anything racist be said without acting.

Now if your threshold of something being racist is just the fact that you mention the name "Italian" we can't do anything about that.

I have Italian family and a lot of friends, a lot of us have, there's only 3 International section, Italy is one of them, no Spain, no Romanian, no Swede, no Turkish. If the forum staff had anything against Italian, this wouldn't be like that.

RolexLover80 care to at least read this topic or you are not even interested in solving that, that would show who you really are ...

Also for everyone screaming "injustice !!" I should remind you that FoxWilde never asked anything but a solution in good peace, he remained civil and calm at all point ...

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Not saying there hasn't been some people going at Italian member just because they were Italian, but that's an absolute minority and we never let anything racist be said without acting.

Now if your threshold of something being racist is just the fact that you mention the name "Italian" we can't do anything about that.

I have Italian family and a lot of friends, a lot of us have, there's only 3 International section, Italy is one of them, no Spain, no Romanian, no Swede, no Turkish. If the forum staff had anything against Italian, this wouldn't be like that.

RolexLover80 care to at least read this topic or you are not even interested in solving that, that would show who you really are ...

Also for everyone screaming "injustice !!" I should remind you that FoxWilde never asked anything but a solution in good peace, he remained civil and calm at all point ...

Don’t get me wrong. I was the one being called a racist sometimes just for stating facts.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Let me make this clear. This isn’t about being Italian. It’s about a scam. I won’t allow it to be a race issue. No other mod or admin will. Let’s keep it as such and straight on the matter.

Did you copy/paste my words on that IT section 3d lol

What?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikz19

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Don’t get me wrong. I was the one being called a racist sometimes just for stating facts.

I know that, my comment was more a general one, mostly aimed at preventing the Italian angry member to come rant into this thread

Reactions: Nikz19

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
What?

You linked a IT section 3d. In that 3d I told a member the same words you just said, as he called me a racist when I tried to explain there’s for sure a reason if you guys were on buyer’s side.

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
I know that, my comment was more a general one, mostly aimed at preventing the Italian angry member to come rant into this thread

I can smell that already :/
Be prepared lol

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
You linked a IT section 3d. In that 3d I told a member the same words you just said, as he called me a racist when I tried to explain there’s for sure a reason if you guys were on buyer’s side.

Oh no. I did not see your post but, I’m glad you think that. Sorry bud.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
The usual when they’re g... well... you know.

Last edited:

BabaNJ

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
11/12/16
New Jersey, USA
Apart from the issue at hand, I dont understand why would someone try to save few bucks on shipping and send a damn envelope? I bubble wrap the watch then put in a bubble wrap envelope then more padding and then a box, still i worry about watches reaching to buyer safely lol.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Apart from the issue at hand, I dont understand why would someone try to save few bucks on shipping and send a damn envelope? I bubble wrap the watch then put in a bubble wrap envelope then more padding and then a box, still i worry about watches reaching to buyer safely lol.

And it's not the first time he did that and not the first time this caused issue with scratched watches arriving to the buyer when sold in mint condition or with with broken parts.

And yet, still has not bothered to check this thread ...

Maybe he should have a read of other brig thread and see what happen if the buyer decide to release name & address, the clusterfuck that this can turn out and how life can quickly become miserable...

Reactions: mclarendude

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
RolexLover80
Please show up and make things straight

We are italian, we can show the forum we are a resouce, not just a source for issues.

Possiamo far vedere al forum che siamo capaci di essere una risorsa e non solo una fonte di grattacapi.

Last edited:

schlonz

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/16
mclarendude sad to say but I doubt that
takes a while for the testosteron to diminish to normal level if at all
if he really is as innocent as he claims to be he could have resolved this easily via PM instead of raising hell to everyone including all mods

I am really astonished how you mods can stay that calm with such "censored" .. very admirable

for the italian friends and fellow members here
don't be ashamed for your fellow countryman .. there's "censored" everywhere .. no need to take this personal

RolexLover80 it's never too late to say sorry, apologize, do the right thing and move on; just follow what kilowattore asked you to do

Last edited: