• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - Marioparmigiani

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
nope, this one looks much smarter...and is not so much plastic....

Think Melania is plastic? She is hot regardless. And a chick that can speak 7 languages is pretty hot.and interesting,.except for mother Theresa.

Last edited:
Reactions: cpd2186

Countess Koscowicz

1/1/20
UK
The idea that selling is totally discretionary regardless of any pm conversation seems to be totally lost on this guy. It’s a rep watch. Why chuck your toys out the pram. Sad to hear it degenerated further in pms with moderators too. The brig was inevitable

Reactions: Nivka and DaleM

Bill_C

21/10/19
North of Mexico, South of Canada
Some people's children... I bet he was always told what a perfect little prince he was growing up.

Do we at least have a "participation award" we give him so that his poor little psyche can process this apparent rejection?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
surpasses Kennedy's old lady.

Nope :)

Screen-Shot-2013-03-29-at-10.32.15-AM.png

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Oh look. My sister is coming to the brig :woo:

Reactions: BabaNJ and Garuda

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida

Jackie is moderately pretty in a simple sort of way. Still got nothing on Mrs. Trump! C Master, if using a pic to make a point, don't use one that makes her look like a freckled faced high schooler. Come on man, I hope this is not people's.political biases throwing them into a delusional place. Beauty is subjective, I am sure that is why some people like Omega watches.

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Get your eyes checked :p

Lol, Jackie O.was.average. You guys and your plain janes. Did Hillary give you a chub? Mrs. Obama was not all that special, Barbara Bush maybe? Reagan's wife was.pretty when she was young but by time they got to office she was aged and none of them have anything on Melania. Melanie has aged well because of you search her younger.modelling pics, she was spank material.