• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - Uomo1001

Rickjames111

5/9/17
St Louis, Mo
I would like to help clear this up. It’s real simple, his work colleague got onto his computer where his account was logged in and just wanted to play a joke. The associate knew to take tagged pictures in his hand writing, email a mod to request a HVS, and knew how to describe a Franken watch. I guess the watches were left alone with the computer so he could take pictures.

FE4-B0-C57-8-DD5-4812-AF3-C-677-E78602649.png

Last edited:

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
He had all watches at work and the colleague just happened to pull a joke like that, with all his watches? Same handwriting, same exact broken English....and he paid for Supporter status too?
One hell of a serious joker that.

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
I wonder why he had all these watches on his desk, including a gen while leaving the office. I guess he likes to gamble...

And what I REALLY wonder is, why didn't he tell us the same thing here? He's still here, visiting the Brig. But no explanation. No, instead he runs off to RG to sell the watches (so he did want to sell them anyway....?) even using the same wrong info about the included parts that he was called out on here and corrected.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
And what I REALLY wonder is, why didn't he tell us the same thing here? He's still here, visiting the Brig. But no explanation. No, instead he runs off to RG to sell the watches (so he did want to sell them anyway....?) even using the same wrong info about the included parts that he was called out on here and corrected.

And what im wondering is why he keeps making new accounts here

That being said , Welcome to the Brig ghost0007 and Tiguan

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Just another scamming "sock boy". Busted and shamed.

Randzzz

16/9/10
To continue from the other thread, I'm in a unique position to provide a few critical data points. Uomo1001's work partner, coincidentally, turns out to be my wife who had a big laugh faking his handwriting and placing that watch up for sale. When I confronted her this morning, she came clean: She and Uomo1001 have apparently been an item for the entire time he has been an RWI member. Moreover, even though I begged her not to leave me, she's decided to end our 20+ years of wedded bliss. I'll keep the board posted.

Reactions: 5t3f4n

Uomo1001

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
22/3/12
I didn't run away, I just thought I had been banned and I couldn't go in anymore, tonight those who combined me with the sales told me how to write to RWI, the photos made them because I have a damn vice when I'm working in the office (we are two partners and a secretary) and I have to write a lot on the computer I always take off my watch, and my partner (friend) took the pictures, it may seem like a Sardinian story as indeed it is but it's true, it may seem like it should to be cheated someone but it is not true also because those who did this admitted that he did it to create me a bad reputation on RWI, because he says that I was always talking about sales of replicas instead of working, and managed to enter with my nickname because I always had a page open on my computer and he knew what it's like to write because he was someone who frequented this site (he introduced me to the world of watch replicas) yesterday he told me the whole truth, now if you want to believe me the truth is this, otherwise I accept the decision of the mods even if reluctantly. I put the 6263 on sale on Repgeek Just because I found a watch I had been looking for a long time, and as far as the description of the pieces with which it was assembled was concerned, I inserted the sales links where I bought a watch. That's all, I apologize to those who feel offended, and with this I close because I honestly ran out of words to explain what happened. If there is any error I have translated the script with google

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
Please stop, can't you see that the more you write the more rediculous and unbelievable the story is becoming, your not only insulting the intelligence of the mods but every member on here

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
I didn't run away, I just thought I had been banned and I couldn't go in anymore, tonight those who combined me with the sales told me how to write to RWI, the photos made them because I have a damn vice when I'm working in the office (we are two partners and a secretary) and I have to write a lot on the computer I always take off my watch, and my partner (friend) took the pictures, it may seem like a Sardinian story as indeed it is but it's true, it may seem like it should to be cheated someone but it is not true also because those who did this admitted that he did it to create me a bad reputation on RWI, because he says that I was always talking about sales of replicas instead of working, and managed to enter with my nickname because I always had a page open on my computer and he knew what it's like to write because he was someone who frequented this site (he introduced me to the world of watch replicas) yesterday he told me the whole truth, now if you want to believe me the truth is this, otherwise I accept the decision of the mods even if reluctantly. I put the 6263 on sale on Repgeek Just because I found a watch I had been looking for a long time, and as far as the description of the pieces with which it was assembled was concerned, I inserted the sales links where I bought a watch. That's all, I apologize to those who feel offended, and with this I close because I honestly ran out of words to explain what happened. If there is any error I have translated the script with google

So, you had a page with RWI open on your computer, and then your colleague used it to post the sales?
Then why is it that the posts made during this whole ordeal (until recently) was written on a Blackberry via Tapatalk... The same phone model and app that you have used before, when you were still an ordinary member in good standing....? Did he steal your phone too?

Last edited:

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Tried to keep it quite but this is one of the best brig stories after chazmans amazon noob thread and some other hilarious moments of truth. But this takes the piss.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
He told you this yesterday huh ?

what is amazing to me , is when this all started , well actually when you said some one accessed your account , i had tech pull your records , the last time you did a password change was feb 2018 , thats like the first thing one would do , in my opinion , if they suspected their account had been compromised ....Bottom line , IF someone used your account , without your permission , and i dont think that actually happened , it was your responsibility , to keep your account secured , leaving your PC unsecured and unattended is not what i would consider responsible by any means .

You are responsible for the actions that happen through your account .

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I have some ocean front property for sale in Arizona too.

Sent from my Noob v9.5

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
The bull shit is deep with this one. He's going to need a back hoe if keeps digging this hole any deeper.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

I went out on a limb :hehehe: predicting that your days of selling watches on the rep forums was over, and now your sales thread on RG has been removed. It’s time for you to go away for good and take your lying and scamming ways with you.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17