• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig jampo

Derinee

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
21/2/19
Europe
Fellas, splitting half is reasonable. I always felt it is unfair for seller bear 100% responsibility, irrespective of any nonsensical caveat posted in the "for sale" post. I have sold 2 or 3 over m2m and never had this caveat. I always ship fully insured. I have purchased 1 over m2m and hesitate to buy another. Safer to purchase from TD, if this caveat is enforced.

Some thoughts:
(i) Packages always get lost. Heck, some years ago, I had furniture delivered to my doorstep, 2 packages of 60 and 80 lbs supposedly left at my doorstep. And there was only 1 when I got home.
(ii) Paypal *always* sides with buyer. I am surprised that ppl are commiserating on paypal's decision
(iii) if jampo agrees to send 1/2 amount via paypal friends/family, desiree should accept (unless one or both paypal accounts are blocked). On the other hand, jampo, just send 1/2 money back via pp f&f and be done. Dont wiggle waggle more, it is just irritating.
(iv) never send bank information over for shady purposes (like buying/selling a fake watch). Would you send your bank info to receive $10M from a Nigerian govt official who happened to find some $100M of funds in an unused bank account?

Splitting the amount 1/2 would have been fair in the start of this, before the dispute and before all this hassle during the dispute but that is just my opinion. The buyer just took a very hard path.

Last edited:

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
i cannot believe that it took almost 2 month, 23 pages in the brig + many in the OP sales thread and way too many warnings and recommendations from mods and even more well educated and experienced members to come up with a "fair deal" like this...

i highly doubt this will end fair. maybe - just maybe - financially but in no other way as you have shown such a disrespect towards so many members and rules in the first place on such an indirect way... it baffles me.

Only the best for both of you - one could possibly need it more than the other - who knows.

Reactions: thenut and DaleM

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
What should i do at this point? So much time already wasted over the past month and everything came out of my pocket.

My recommendation, it is just my personal opinion: just forget about it. The mods are addressing your situation. Leave it be.

In response to next post, jampo returning 1/2 would have been the right thing, yes. But it was not done. jampo has done what he has done, he is just too stubborn to see other angles. The best desiree can get is 1/2, and that is reasonable. Desiree gets 1/2, ban jampo, no personal information posted.

Reactions: DaleM

Katsumi Yamada

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/4/18
Splitting the amount 1/2 would have been fair in the start of this, before the dispute and before all this hassle during the dispute but that is just my opinion. The buyer just took a very hard path.

100% agree.

Katsumi Yamada

Banned
25/4/18
AnonSix , please read this all.

Everything started more than a month ago.
jampo pays via Paypal but asks for not using Friend&Relatives option.
He says he doenst receive the package and opens a paypal dispote.
This happens on may, 8th. Almost a month ago.
fa014daf31be2d3864be040d520a563b.jpg

He then is asked why the hell he did the dispute and his answer is the next, and he says “LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS”. Because HE KNOWS that Paypal mostly helps buyers.
Then says LET’S FOLLOW MOD’S INSCTRUCTIONS.

3979d6b3ef26adad2cc0288109d9f671.jpg

Everyone (mods, admins, members and fellas) tell him he is an idiot and he broke many rules behaving this way, this is not RWI protocol. And everyone tells him to drop the dispute.
Then he says “yeah, nah, yeah, i was a little fast with this.” And that there is NO PROBLEM with paypal dispute (RLY?????)

e1f8f569af5727f04f08f24779a6b667.jpg

Then he says THERE IS NO RULE SAYING TO NOT OPEN A PAYPAL CASE.
And rest he doesn’t care.
He is immediatly answered with… drummroll… The rule saying to not open a paypal case.

36409e6546abe70b1842d899f923cb05.jpg

6e135b6a39c12864143515f2e65190d7.jpg

Then he “apologises because overreacted” (how did Deniree overreact!?) and says “everything else is not in my hands. He is implying he can’t drop the dispute.

60ca804bf3762a3361e6f100b3e3ddd0.jpg

It’s fun to see his answer to Deniree:

3f94d09f65348fb040dc5fb93f649700.jpg

It’s like
- “you did this!”
- “how did i do this?
-“stahp askeeeng me thengs i aM not iN the businnes of explaining thingS!!”
Fun.

Then he keeps saying he did NOTHING WRONG when SINCE POST 1 everyone tells him he did ALL WRONG.

01953e0b952860c4d536ebf490ca9ce9.jpg

Then he said “yeah, nah, yeah i might be have been juuuuuust a  little bit hasty with that tiny little PayPal thing.

79100242aa2b25922ce92f7b2c9e5269.jpg

Once agains he is told why he is the idiot, but still doesnt want to (or pretends not to) understand.

578b9521b249883022aad61d454c2534.jpg

Then THE BIGGEST LIE IN THE WORLD: ” I cannot drop the paypal dispute”. Everyone here uses PayPal and everyone knows this is total bullshit.

75c9263280d0658f9273970b5d466d42.jpg

Now he probably has money and watch.

Everything else is written here in this post.

-He has been asked many times to drop it for over a month, he ignored.
-He said lets follow the rules, he didn’t
-He opened a thread on another forum asking for help, EVERYONE told him he was wrong and to drop the dispute: he didn’t.
-Everything else.

He says he hasn’t the watch, ho probably does, but this is not the important: he broke many rules, kept the money and caused DAMAGE to Desiree.

Please destroy him, he deserves that.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: curak and Derinee

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Katsumi Yamada And why do you not follow mod instructions yourself?

I get it, you’re excited and all but you have absolutely no dog in this fight and are just adding fuel to the fire. So please (this is my last please) let buyer and seller here see where one is taking the other.

As I previously said. A6 is more than aware of the situation here.

Katsumi Yamada

Banned
25/4/18
I thought you weren’t asking not to, I thought you were just saying “it’s not necessary”.
If I have to, I can cancel that (you can do as well I bet :p ). Just wanted to help out, lol. One day I will be a mod too ;)
From now I am just watching.

seedeetee

Renowned Member
27/3/17
Katsumi Yamada And why do you not follow mod instructions yourself?

I get it, you’re excited and all but you have absolutely no dog in this fight and are just adding fuel to the fire. So please (this is my last please) let buyer and seller here see where one is taking the other.

As I previously said. A6 is more than aware of the situation here.

white knight lol

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
Everybody is here for the drama and I’m just sitting here asking myself when do we get a proper 5980 rep ?!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: leo6929

5t3f4n

WTB Slevin/Ploprof
21/9/17
Ita - Eu
Everybody is here for the drama and I’m just sitting here asking myself when do we get a proper 5980 rep ?!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Well, you can sit back enjoy and relax, a proper 5980 maybe in a couple of year

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
He cannot PM you but he has your email from the PP transaction and dispute. Or maybe google has not told him how to email you or it tells him email is not possible online or something.

This is in fact true - you can't send emails on line, you can only do it if you're off line.

Reactions: Glaude

adj

Known Member
12/4/19
This.
IMHO if jampo doesen’t refund derinee should be banned from both RWI and RWG. I am sure RWG would understand and accept. Just Out from the replica community...and better he understand that a new account would be spotted immediately

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Not to be a dick but aren't we directed to use family and friends? I would have been suspicious otherwise. Which leads me to ask why did the buyer demand NOT to pay by friends and family?

Last edited:
Reactions: tkingjr and thenut

Derinee

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
21/2/19
Europe
jampo any comments? Can you also check your email.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaleM

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
What should i do at this point? So much time already wasted over the past month and everything came out of my pocket.

Derinee You should accept half the money via paypal mate. Paypal havent acused you of scamming because you proved you sent the parcel via tracked and trace so they know its probably lost. I cant imagine they would close your account. Bank wire is probably to complicated for jampo ( dennis). take the money !!

Last edited:

rocketman1

Known Member
1/10/18
WHO gives the guarantee that Jampo will Not do the same scam with the 50% reimbursement?
maybe should be family and friends only- but is it save?

Last edited:

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
WHO gives the guarantee that Jampo will Not do the same scam with the 50% reimbursement?
maybe should be family and friends only- but is it save?

Family and friends is the safest way. No charge back possible and if he did try im sure paypal would realise they made a mistake with the last determination

Last edited:

Katsumi Yamada

Banned
25/4/18
The thing is that you all think this fag is giving back money but he won’t.