• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome ozguro29 and your pet name dabanditto

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Welcome scum. @ozguro29 and your new account @dabanditto that you created to get around the no sale I gave you yesterday.

My suggestion is don't tell me to calm down

ozguro29

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
30/1/16
Yes because i wanted to see sales threads. You didnt warn me about that i can not open an new account?

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone arac?l???yla gönderildi

ozguro29

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
30/1/16
I really spend too much time on this forum because i like it. I didnt deserve it i think..

ablabla

6/7/16
EU
Yes because i wanted to see sales threads. You didnt warn me about that i can not open an new account?

Have you read the rules of the forum ...

What's the point of the no sale rule if you can create a new account to lurk around ? you think staff is fool at this point ?

ozguro29

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
30/1/16
Have you read the rules of the forum ...

What's the point of the no sale rule if you can create a new account to lurk around ? you think staff is fool at this point ?

Guys you lost good guy in here. If i have human rights, i am free to defence myself. And i only did it. I didnt said any bad word or didnt do bad thing to anyone on this forum

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13

Enjoy yourself here.
Be cautious as well you wouldn't want me to start dropping your personal info here now would you?
I'm not your babysitter and you've caused me much work already you can rot here

sent from my franken Samsung v6 edge plus

ablabla

6/7/16
EU
no you created a new account despite the "no sale" rule ... and that's why you definitly done here

ozguro29

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
30/1/16
I am also very busy in my private life, i just tried to solve misunderstood. I am not scaring about giving my personel info. If you want i can share my all information

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
There were no misunderstandings. You were busted in the temp forum for attempting to sale and created a new account here after I no saled you. You sir are not wanted here the only reason you and your other name haven't been banned yet is so the members can have a chee you to play with for a while 1st

ozguro29

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
30/1/16
There were no misunderstandings. You were busted in the temp forum for attempting to sale and created a new account here after I no saled you. You sir are not wanted here the only reason you and your other name haven't been banned yet is so the members can have a chee you to play with for a while 1st

Why dont you make no sale which i talked about bvlgari octo on temp forum? Why only me? If i was going to sell him he also going to buy?

ozguro29

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
30/1/16

And i told him on pm, about speak on whatsapp because i read the rules on temp forum,

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
. I didnt said any bad word or didnt do bad thing to anyone on this forum

You should have dropped a few "fucks" and "shits." It doesn't sound like you got your moneys worth.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Why dont you make no sale which i talked about bvlgari octo on temp forum? Why only me? If i was going to sell him he also going to buy?

He was the one who reported you to me ......now what ?

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
do you drive a BMW ?

ozguro29

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
30/1/16
He was the one who reported you to me ......now what ?

I just saw a thread about Bvlgari Octo and i was know who sells it. Then i wrote him and he interested. I didnt wanted to do anything wrong. As i said, if you wanna drop my personel info just tell me i can do it for you. I am not a bad guy

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
well asking someone to paypal you for a watch in an area where sales are prohibited is wrong..

Creating a second (or 3rd , or 4th) account to bypass a no sale is wrong ...

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
i wont treat you like a creature .......

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Annex+-+Chapman%252C+Ben+%2528Creature+From+the+Black+Lagoon%2529_NRFPT_20.jpg