• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig, Voodoojar

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
My oh my, oh my, selling reps (tho admittedly very nice ones) on eBay for 28 grand and being surprised when you get dragged for it? https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...six-of-the-custom-daytonas-i-ve-built-in-2021

That's fraud buddy and that's the prime reason this site was first built, to stop people being ripped off by people selling reps as gens. Your work is extraordinary, what a pity you couldn't be honest about it. Wire fraud is a federal offense bud, I'd be very careful if I were you.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
jKGTM4.png

Yeah, totally not intended to defraud hboylen . . .

jKGkoc.png

jKGwTX.png

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
And the same watch on RWI.

Same photos in fact along with a description of the "clone MVT" and cobbled together fake dial and non gen case.
Funny how none of that gets a mention on da bay . . .

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Does eBay allow you to post things for sale that do not really exist? Can you post things for sale that you don’t have in your possession? So I could post a Ferrari 250 GTO (Gran Turismo Omologato) for sale and then try to find one after somebody pays me?

W47chl0v3r

PM for 5402 inquiries
Supporter
Certified
29/8/19
I want to know if the name “Jaeger” has any relation to JLC. Would be bad publicity to say the least

Reactions: JimmyD750

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
Stupid idiot! Wonder how many others he has gotten away with? Hopefully none? Thanks for whoever called this loser out. He's in the poo now that's for sure

proxyserv

29/3/12
selling reps (tho admittedly very nice ones) on eBay for 28 grand

I'll see your $28K, and raise you $14K:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/23398844951...p2047675.l2557

"Anathema was completely hand made and finished by a master watchmaker, it took nearly a year to complete. The new 4130 movement has been regulated in five positions to <1sec per day and comes with a three year warranty from the watchmaker on parts defects and craftsmanship".

I can build the exact watch I have up for sale on ebay in less than 24 hour if someone wants

ANATHEMA: early 16th century: from ecclesiastical Latin, ‘excommunicated person, excommunication’, from Greek anathema ‘thing dedicated’, (later) ‘thing devoted to evil, accursed thing’, from anatithenai ‘to set up’.

Very aptly named, these watches you built 'devoted to evil / to set up (as in scam ?)'.

Voodoojar you're so dirty you make shit smell sweet.

Voodoojar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/9/15
I'm going to state it here again for the record. I'm not attempting to defraud anyone. If a watch is purchased off Ebay it comes with a genuine movement. It's one of my goals to move up to making these with gen. I have one genuine movement and it's going to stay where it is until someone wants it. If you don't want me to post my watches on this site, that's up to you. But the character assassination stuff needs to stop. I freely admitted that was my ebay. I could have just as easily said no, must be the guy that bought the watch blah blah. I'm not lying to anyone.

Voodoojar

Banned
6/9/15
I'll see your $28K, and raise you $14K:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/23398844951...p2047675.l2557

"Anathema was completely hand made and finished by a master watchmaker, it took nearly a year to complete. The new 4130 movement has been regulated in five positions to <1sec per day and comes with a three year warranty from the watchmaker on parts defects and craftsmanship".

ANATHEMA: early 16th century: from ecclesiastical Latin, ‘excommunicated person, excommunication’, from Greek anathema ‘thing dedicated’, (later) ‘thing devoted to evil, accursed thing’, from anatithenai ‘to set up’.

Very aptly named, these watches you built 'devoted to evil / to set up (as in scam ?)'.

Voodoojar you're so dirty you make shit smell sweet.

Seriously look find anyone 1 person that I've defrauded on anything. Of stop with the character assassination. I'm telling the truth. I work super hard at this and the shit slinging is frankly awful.

Voodoojar

Banned
6/9/15
Voodoojar I think it’s serious

There is no doubt the accusations are serious. I'm here saying that they are wrong. I've pulled that Ebay ad while we talk through this, and probably rewrite the ad now I have more examples. That aside, everything I've stated is 100% true. I wasn't born yesterday, I wouldn't post the watches here or on Reddit in replica forums then go over to Ebay and say the it's real if I couldn't deliver. Ebay sends every watch over 10k to be authenticated before a sale. I'd have to be the dumbest person on the planet.

I'm just trying to get eyes on my watches and Ebay has helped.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
There is no doubt the accusations are serious. I'm here saying that they are wrong. I've pulled that Ebay ad while we talk through this, and probably rewrite the ad now I have more examples. That aside, everything I've stated is 100% true. I wasn't born yesterday, I wouldn't post the watches here or on Reddit in replica forums then go over to Ebay and say the it's real if I couldn't deliver. Ebay sends every watch over 10k to be authenticated before a sale. I'd have to be the dumbest person on the planet.

I'm just trying to get eyes on my watches and Ebay has helped.

well you should not have posted them here too , once the connection between ebay scammage and RWI / reps is made, the damage can be irreversable

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jayalvin777

Voodoojar

Banned
6/9/15
well you should not have posted them here too , once the connection between ebay scammage and RWI / reps is made, the damage can be irreversable

Seems like it. Wasn't and still is not my intention to scam anyone ever. I've been. completely straightforward with everyone here from the beginning. The ad on eBay is removed while I rewrite for clarity.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Seems like it. Wasn't and still is not my intention to scam anyone ever. I've been. completely straightforward with everyone here from the beginning. The ad on eBay is removed while I rewrite for clarity.

So you build these just to sell them ?

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
You say in your description it took you a year to build, but you say you stay up all night and build one of purchased. You see how is not believable? It calls into question everything! There are too many things questionable. When identified, the slightest bit of questioning resulted in you being sarcastic and condescending. What do you think a potential buyer will think if they have a problem with the watch? Is that what customer service looks like?

I walked into this with an open mind leaving room for explanation, but both encountencounters with you and my staff you have left no room to be questioned. You were nasty, sarcastic, and above being questioned.

It's a shame

Reactions: Jayalvin777