• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Admin of the Year

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
My righthand men without whom my job would become impossible. While the mods are more visible to the forum at large these guys are tirelessly working away behind the scenes doing the boring stuff that keeps RWI running and dealing with issues that arise. If you have ever had a sales problem chances are you know these guys are worth their weight in gold daytonas.

1/ Franke Our newest admin but he's already an indispensable part of the RWI team. Franke is the guy who does much our tech work. He is responsible for all the changes and improvements in the way RWI runs and operates that you may have noticed in the past few months. The stabilised themes, tapa talk, the new bug reporting system, RWI Live, the thread prefixes that make search so much more effective and much more is down to this guy. While he may not have come up with all the ideas there is no way they would have been implemented without out him.

2/ R2D4 You all know my right hand 'droid. R2 is synonymous with RWI and a vital cog in the machine. The dedication of this guy to the forum is without peer.

3/ Hooligan Hooli, out Pam man and all round handy man. If something needs doing all I need to do is find hools, ask and I know it will get done.

4/ Takashi Another long time RWI identity, Taka is another who has given a hell of a lot to this place. He's been a bit busy with his own stuff of late but he's here when I need him and always there to help out members.

5/ seanf
Ah Sean, my trusty gimp, er, I mean midget master, NO! I meant assistant. Always available behind the scenes and another that you guys probably don't realise how much he does for RWI since a lot of it is in the deep, dark recesses of the admin area. The man responsible for RWI becoming known as the tentacle sex and midget capital of repdom.

6/ guru
guru is probably the most visible of my admin team, he's the go to guy for the EU crowd if there are issues to be sorted and a Hublot WIS to boot. guru is a great member's advocate when it comes time to sort out sales issues.

Spboudart

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/9/08
Voted for Beau!

Wrong thread, sorry guy: Voted though!

JC7

15/6/10
What a great team..

R2D4 is an asset to the forum and the place wouldn't be the same with out him. He keeps a cool head and is a genuinely nice guy.. Thanks to R2.

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
Voted, do i have more than one vote? :whistle:; all are great guys. Thank you

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Voted!
121fs725372.gif

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
New Year's bump :)

avenger007

Advisor
21/2/09
All the names here are deserving...but if I have to choose......

R2 gets my vote. He has been a great Staff mentor to me and an incredible friend. He is without a doubt one of RWI's greatest assets.

ecko529

8/3/10
R2D4 is the man without a doubt. Had an issue with a scammer and he was relentless in helping me till it was resolved. Great Guy on a Great Site.

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
HELL YEAH R2 IS WINNING!!! Honestly I don't see RWI without him.

JC7

15/6/10
Not to be to much of an asskisser but Trailboss is a great guy. He always gives it to us straight and doesn't mince words. Not always the friendliest guy but a man shouldn't always be friendly... You can't please everyone all the time.

Col. get's admin of the day award from me, daily.