This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rockdaly View Post
    I’m between the new GMF Batman and the ZZF no date sub v2 for my everyday beater. Which would you guys pick?
    Awesome question. I'd go for the GMF Batman.

Comment

Originally posted by rockdaly View Post
      I’m between the new GMF Batman and the ZZF no date sub v2 for my everyday beater. Which would you guys pick?
      Batman. Look at the Hole from the Hands. I had 2 ZZF NoDate and both have it.

Gesendet von iPhone XR mit Tapatalk

Comment

Wow 2 for 2 votes for GMF Batman out of the gate, not what I expected

Comment

Another vote for the batman. Subs are boring

Comment

I have the GMF and really love it, I get compliments asll the time and even had a guy from dubai offer to buy it on the spot for 20K US, but the hand stack is killing me. Has anyone done a successful movement swap? I see GMF now has a new version with CHS, not sure if its plug and play.

here is a wrist shot:
            Last edited by outerbolt; 23-03-20, 10:21.

Comment

Originally posted by audiwt View Post

Are your no-date subs V1 or V2? I jsut ordered a hulk V2s as was thinking about picking up the no-date ZZF V2 after reading the thread below. The new V2 looks pretty good, if you go to page 12 a guy just posted some wrist shots.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-honset-review

Comment

I bought 2 ZZF V2 and both have it.

Comment

Originally posted by audiwt View Post

I guess you had both No Dates from the same series of production, I heard some had very deep and wide indentation but not all V1s have it.
                  The pinion hole indentation on my ZZF V1 is barely noticeable.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X