• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

BoobBandit

resident fallguy
24/5/21
wouldn’t you like to know
Gen

jH68js.gif

That gif and the side by side should have been your answer all along. Good job Chun Li

Last edited:
Reactions: Solaris58

diamonds

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/3/21

End of the debate right there!
Bezel lip and cherry red color makes all the difference in the world on a BLRO GMT.
The only people upset about the critiques were the people who purchased that blundered Clean Pepsi rep before we chimed in. They took the critiques personally instead of understanding the flaws we pointed out were on the watch, not on them. Thanks for those wonderful photos and gif. Bravo.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
actually, chun li says kikoken, Ken and Ryu say hadouken ;)

I know bro, I was just chiming in with the theme. I played many hours of all versions of SF on many different platforms.

Hadouken became a family saying for us because it sounds like "All you can". So when times got tough, and someone said it was was all they could do, the rallying cry was "It's ALL YOU CAN do" along with some demonstrative hand gestures to symbolically force the problems away.

Ah the good old days. SF II was an epic achievement in video gaming history.

Reactions: BoobBandit

BoobBandit

resident fallguy
24/5/21
End of the debate right there!
Bezel lip and cherry red color makes all the difference in the world on a BLRO GMT.
The only people upset about the critiques were the people who purchased that blundered Clean Pepsi rep before we chimed in. They took the critiques personally instead of understanding the flaws we pointed out were on the watch, not on them. Thanks for those wonderful photos and gif. Bravo.

again with you. The side commentary about what you think about other’s peoples feelings is not necessary and detracts from the substance of the discussion. Presume less, and stick to the topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoobBandit

resident fallguy
24/5/21
I know bro, I was just chiming in with the theme. I played many hours of all versions of SF on many different platforms.

Hadouken became a family saying for us because it sounds like "All you can". So when times got tough, and someone said it was was all they could do, the rallying cry was "It's ALL YOU CAN do" along with some demonstrative hand gestures to symbolically force the problems away.

I bought one of those mini cabinets of the original version. Classic game. I miss coin op arcades at the mall too.

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

dharma

F.a.i.g.a. addicted
13/11/14
The Hive

https://www.ebay.it/itm/124424312411

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Did somebody say Street Fighter II?
jH8Pmp.jpg
jH8pcb.jpg

This is a proper JAMMA cab, it has a real 15khz arcade monitor and it takes coins. Currently has a 3600 n 1 pcb with every SF game you can remember and more. I have a few original SF2 PCB's (games) and some other classics too. This lives in the corner of the lounge and it's been here for 10yrs now.:cool:

Last edited:

Lew

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/7/21
It's not really about whether individual people can see a flaw or not. This is about how close a replica watch is to its gen counterpart. It's not what I can see and what you can't see, it's about the watch, it's construction and appearance and shared knowledge

This info is used all over.. by guys on TRF for example when they identify fakes to stop folk getting scammed. It's used by us to decide if we'll buy this one or that one.

When I buy a rep I want to know it's shortcomings, I'll improve them if I can, if I can't then decide if I can live with it or I'll buy the next one.

The info is here for reference for all sorts of purposes. Upsetting people is definitely not one of those reasons.

:pcsam:

Yeah agree, very true.

I've definitely learnt a lot from here, in some ways maybe too much! If I hadn't signed up I'd have thought my rep was perfect.

It's nice to know the flaws, even if I struggle to spot them myself. But in reality, I'm never going to take the back off or modify the watch. So I want one that's good enough without any extra work.

Think I'm going to be too scared to even change the time at certain hours, let alone give it a lip!

Reactions: StreetFighter

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I bought one of those mini cabinets of the original version. Classic game. I miss coin op arcades at the mall too.

Nice. I still have PC emulators and about 200 ROMs of dozens of all the classic fighter games. Add in some programmable gamepads and it's loads of fun.

BoobBandit

resident fallguy
24/5/21
Did somebody say Street Fighter II?
jH8Pmp.jpg
jH8pcb.jpg

This is a proper JAMMA cab, it has a real 15khz arcade monitor and it takes coins. Currently has a 3600 n 1 pcb with every SF game you can remember and more. I have a few original SF2 PCB's (games) and some other classics too. This lives in the corner of the lounge and it's been here for 10yrs now.:cool:

Nice, Do those coin op buttons have lips? ;)

Last edited:

diamonds

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/3/21
again with you. The side commentary about what you think about other’s peoples feelings is not necessary and detracts from the substance of the discussion. Presume less, and stick to the topic.

Again with you, cause I never mentioned anyone's feelings. I simply stated that instead of understanding the flaws we were pointing out in that rep, some people took it personal. And I agree with you on the fact that the discussions should remain on topic with no insults.

Unfortunately this first Clean Pepsi rep missed many elements a gen Rolex BLRO GMT is known for, mainly the beautiful cherry red color.

Thanks to StreetFighter for the wonderful gif of a gen BLRO.

jH68js.gif

Last edited:

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19

You literally lied about the gen in order to not have your feelings hurt. You can't talk about sticking to the topic when you literally make up topics and false narratives. Where are these runs of the Pepsi's with no lip? You literally ruined your credibility forever on this site with horse shit like that.

Last edited:

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
How is stating not having construction documents leaves room for conjecture a lie?

That's not what I said you lied about. You literally said that there are runs of genuine Pepsi's with no lip. Where are they?

Also there are no construction documents for any Rolex so that's a garbage point all on its own :lol3:

Last edited:

BoobBandit

resident fallguy
24/5/21
I said A production run of PEPSI has the lip, I did not say all pepsis whatever you’re saying. The other product I was referring to was the Batman, which has no lip. You put words in my mouth on so many things I lost track. Then you just ran with it ad infintum.

I lost credibility with you and whomever chooses to believe all of the falseties you attributed to me. Two very different things. I won’t lose any sleep over it.

Enough of this yes? Are you done?

Last edited:

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
I said A production run of PEPSI has the lip, I did not say all pepsis whatever you’re saying. The other product I was referring to was the Batman, which has no lip. You put words in my mouth on so many things I lost track. Then you just ran with it ad infintum.

I lost credibility with you and whomever chooses to believe all of the falseties you attributed to me. Two very different things. I won’t lose any sleep over it.

Enough of this yes? Are you done?

Dude for a guy for an expansive vocabulary your reading comprehension is incredibly bad. Where did I say you said ALL Pepsi's have no lip??? I am saying the same thing you are. Oh, but now you're switching it to the idea that it was the Batman all along. Got it.

So your argument that the bezel that is on literally EVERY Pepsi is not deliberate, is by mentioning a completely different model altogether?

Sheesh. This is too good.