• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone know any TD’s that have VSF black submariners in stock?

Lfc6595

Horology Curious
26/5/21

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

time2watch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/4/20
Trusty Time has the version you're looking for in stock and many other TD's as well for that matter

Lfc6595

Horology Curious
26/5/21
They don’t I emailed them yesterday, if you have heard otherwise please could you send me their email? Thanks

GottaHave

Known Member
28/12/20
I continue to find it amazing/disappointing that an honest & simple question is asked and the responses are just not warranted.

Why be dicks, just answer him as best you can OR ignore the thread.

You want a community, I assume, but this doesn't make for one.

Why am I writing this? Because if I have a question I certainly don't want to be treated like this. We're ALL here to assist & share I thought.

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
I continue to find it amazing/disappointing that an honest & simple question is asked and the responses are just not warranted.

Why be dicks, just answer him as best you can OR ignore the thread.

You want a community, I assume, but this doesn't make for one.

Why am I writing this? Because if I have a question I certainly don't want to be treated like this. We're ALL here to assist & share I thought.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KlendatuBug

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/6/21
Hello dear OP,

i have many VSF Franken builds in stock. All of my VSF watches have been optimized with some Gen parts (xtal, case and caseback, dial, bezel assembly and inlay, hand set, crown, tube, gaskets, bracelet, clasp and movement).

if you are interested just contact me. My modified VSF submariner watches start at 14k$ (LN) and 19K$ (LV)

Marky101

Known Member
3/5/21
Hello dear OP,

i have many VSF Franken builds in stock. All of my VSF watches have been optimized with some Gen parts (xtal, case and caseback, dial, bezel assembly and inlay, hand set, crown, tube, gaskets, bracelet, clasp and movement).

if you are interested just contact me. My modified VSF submariner watches start at 14k$ (LN) and 19K$ (LV)
Yeah, but how much do they weigh ?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Hello dear OP,

Are you trying to sell watches here ?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
No, i thought the joke was rather obvious. Have you ever seen a VSF with a gen case and a gen movement? ????

no i havent , but i do have to respond to reports

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
II love it again and again how the people here treat each other like naughty little brats. It seems that adults too have the phenomenon that as soon as they sit in front of their computer they forget their manners and their good upbringing.

Such people who answer such simple questions hopefully do not work in any service or service area and would, if they were so disrespectful in real life, receive a slap in the face pretty quickly or simply no longer have friends.

However, the courage is enough here to post a GIF or be cheeky.
Long live the internet: D

Reactions: hm11esh