• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone ordered VSF Datejust 41 lately?

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
Anyone ordered VSF Datejust 41 lately?
How is the quality and delivery time on it? :)
Which TD are you ordering from?

MrDaydate

Horology Curious
17/5/21
exilen

Ordered a blue dial VSF DJ jubile with fluted bezel 5 days ago from TrustyTime. Currently waiting on QC. TD said he needed to order from factory but didn't mention any delays there.
Expecting to get news this week but then you never know.

Reactions: cap923

McPwn

21/9/20
Last I checked with Li @ jtime a week or two ago, they were not orderable. I have heard that they are starting up production on the subs though. Not sure when DJ will be avail.

You can however order ARF DJ41 V3 or GMF DJ41.

Last edited:

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Yup TD told me not available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RichardTn

Horology Curious
13/3/21
exilen

Ordered a blue dial VSF DJ jubile with fluted bezel 5 days ago from TrustyTime. Currently waiting on QC. TD said he needed to order from factory but didn't mention any delays there.
Expecting to get news this week but then you never know.

I ordered a RolSub from Trusty about 12 days ago. Got QC pics Sat, will probably get shipping deets soon. Seems like the system is still working but slower.

Reactions: cap923

bunny123

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
18/7/18
Ordered mine from Hont about 4 days back wasn’t told about any delay hopefully will receive QC this week

MrDaydate

Horology Curious
17/5/21
TD Trusty confirmed in his newsletter a week ago that VSF and XF had returned back to work and pre-orders were taken. Status unchanged to this day. Surely they are backed up with orders and new orders can't expect to have QC in just a couple of days.

Silver Fox Mulder

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/8/20
Thats me in the corner..
I've reached out to 2 TDs independently said same thing. No VSFs for now due to raids... so I think ok..

So how come some can sell vsfs and some cannot?
How sure are you that what you are getting - is in fact from vsf

centrum

27/7/14
My guy says VSF will begin operation next month.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

MrDaydate

Horology Curious
17/5/21
Some may have more information than others.
Some TDs might be more privileged in access when it comes to stock or priority for fresh production models. Who knows.
Whats for sure is that we will have to wait and see what happens. I doubt any TD would take orders and confirm stock will come in if they ultimately cannot deliver.

Patricdeen

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
19/6/20
Iwo in Germania
I ordered one from Intime. I got QC two days later and is already on his way to me.

MrDaydate

Horology Curious
17/5/21
How sure are you that what you are getting - is in fact from vsf

I guess you cannot be 100% sure. But if you are properly informed about what you buy you can identify specific "kinks"
of the specific model in question when studying the QC pics right? Also I don't believe any TD would send out from another factory than you chose.

Patricdeen

INMATE
19/6/20
Iwo in Germania
Grey and white. One With oyster and One With jubilee. Also i ordered By Eric One With white Dial from Gmf. Only For comparison. But QC from GMF was very Bad. Totally crooked indices.

Reactions: mistermagoo

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
Grey and white. One With oyster and One With jubilee. Also i ordered By Eric One With white Dial from Gmf. Only For comparison. But QC from GMF was very Bad. Totally crooked indices.

When you ordered from intime bro? How was the quality of qc? I guess you ordered after the raid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patricdeen

INMATE
19/6/20
Iwo in Germania
Last Thursday. QCs Were good. We'll see if it really fits in June. Since I'm going to open all the clocks.