• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RAIDS happening - message from reddit dealer

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Hont website is down, reddit member called VSF got busted.

Reactions: Nagol41

bupeapoop

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/9/20
Hope either trustytime or jtime can confirm. We will see

After reading the message over on Reddit, I emailed Li over at Jtime as I'm currently awaiting QC images for a newly purchased watch. If I get any more updates, I'll be sure to keep everyone posted.

Dominus77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/19
Coincidentally, puretime’s webpage has an announcement that their offices are ‘relocating’, and that they are stopping taking orders for one week.
is this code for something?

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Yes, GMF was raided yesterday. Some parts factory were also raided.

There will be delays to orders over the next few days as factories are now shut to avoid any further raids

Thanks for the bad news bro

tdx18

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
3/10/19
Got the same information from Ryan, seems like it's quite heated up as of right now.

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
If anyone have more information about wich factory this involves please share. This is sad to hear but also happen alot.

Andrew trustytime gave you the some right answers mate.
And things here are not very clearly yet, but all factories will be shut to avoid further raids for some days at least for sure.
Everyone in this Industry will be laying low including TDs as well in the next a few days.

Bonza

Known Member
23/3/21
Reports are that V6F, V6, XF, V9 factories have also been raided

Last edited:

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
how did that happen?

Well infomer on reddit said it was not police but Rolex or Omega. Im not sure if I believe that. But they are trying to take down the best, vsf owner is rich but what about co workers..

Last edited: