• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 16610 LV

vcelkama

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
14/10/21
- VS datewheel is good enough IMO
- I remember to had a few gasket trial and errors fiiting a gen crystal on my JF, but i can't remember which one finally fit. VS crystal is superior ot Clarck IMO

- Crown is good enough, or at least really not one of the first part i'd replace with gen
- You can try finding a BP one but be carefull there is two version, one 2824 (not compatible with 3135) and one 3135. Another solution would be to find a 6 digit recent dial (VS,CF or ZF) and relume it to luminova (green lume). Font will be incorrect but indexes soft as they should :)

Ok, thanks. So I will stay with ARF crown.
VS3135 and dial - ok
Crystal - I have an ARF case with crystal so I thought Clark crystal will be better.

Dial for LV is still a question for me. I have some sub dials with maxi lume from Ali / ebay. They are not 100% like gen - slightly different font in “1000 ft = 300 m”. Not sure if there is any chance to get LV dial from BP (or ARF).

Sent from the RWI App

Get2thechopper

Known Member
19/9/18
00ce6d4097cf509af8ccfd3641718377.jpg

ARF With gen datewheel and gen Crystal, gen lume lip. Gen mainspring and gen castle wheel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk