• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New Release of Submariner 116618LN and 116618LB

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
VSF upcoming new release of their VS3135 full gold plated black and blue submariner

1. VS3135 movement made with crown part 1:1 like genuine.
2. Stable and reliable VS3135 movement
3. Quality product and workmanship, with great attention to details
4. Solid needle shaft with hands like the gen

The watch is gold plated and available for pre-order. It will be released soon.

最高版本3135 全金黑/蓝水鬼预售
1,一体把心,真正的正品改装,配件副本
2,搭载稳定的3135一体机芯,改写市面3135机芯做工差,质量不稳定的历史。
3,长期可信赖的细节做工,产品质量和良好的售后服务,做好您所关心的所有细节。
4,真正的实心针轴,顶级打磨,指针细节是唯一对版的版本。

jMWIKg.jpg

ozC2K7.jpg

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Hmm.. black or blue.. or both.. actually, I think I’d have preferred to see a 12 series, but these will do. How is the VSF blue dial diamant?

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Hmm.. black or blue.. or both.. actually, I think I’d have preferred to see a 12 series, but these will do. How is the VSF blue dial diamant?

Black and gold look better imo.
the blue dial is great, might be a little to light in sunburst like hulk. But best in repmarket.

mpx

I'm Pretty Popular
6/2/20
Austria
I'm looking forward to the first user reviews. I'm not really a gold-guy, but somehow I want to try such a flashy piece. Never had a Gold-Watch or even Bicolor yet.

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

walla65

20/5/19
I did not believe that the gold plated versions will have so much market ... I would never take them ...we are waiting for VSF on sea-dweller and gmt ... for example

Last edited:

edeneng

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/20
Why would people get full gold reps when the weight is so drastically different and the gold plating will fade over time? Just curious

Reactions: Yogibear

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
I did not believe that the gold plated versions will have so much market ... I would never take them ...we are waiting for VSF on sea-dweller and gmt ... for example

That you don't like something doesn't mean they wont sell, if vsf brought these models out its because there is a market... Those other models eventually will come, they have to develop the movement first or do you think a good quality rep of 3185 or 3186 is made overnight... Please stick to the topic of the thread...

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Why would people get full gold reps when the weight is so drastically different and the gold plating will fade over time? Just curious

It is not like you will be handling the watch to all of your mates to see how much it weights lol, 156 grams is already hefty. Anyways people get what they like and also plating has become better these days. There are people here that wear on a daily basis plated watches and they holding good.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20

This is a comment you expect from one of the one-watch brigade. When you have a collection you need some 18k too. It wont be a daily watch but will be fun for now and again. Of course the weight is out, but if you are not trying to pass it off as gen who cares? The weight is out on your SS Sub too.

Last edited: