ARF vs. VSF DateJust 41 126334

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marcospcol View Post

I have read all the threads but I still have doubts and I am not clear about the pros and cons of each one,
    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    If you have read all the threads then let me tell you, thats some hell of a reading and you are the expert and you should enlighten us. Because most of the "experts" here (me included) have not even read 50% of it.

Even if an "expert" writes a summary here. There will always be one, two or more experts that will say something else. Thats why the threads are so long already.

Last edited by Akilles; 20-03-21, 07:39.

Comment

hello friends, I have read the whole thread of datejust vsf and arf, my final conclusions are: 1- Both are incredible, buy the one that you want 2- sharper date wheel and generally better in the ARF
      Where did you read that about the ARF datewheel?

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFin View Post

Where did you read that about the ARF datewheel?
        Sorry, I got confused, the date wheel is better in arf, in vsf it is poorly defined under macro photo.

Well, if I have read both the complete thread of vsf and that of arf but the truth is that almost everything is straw, it is difficult to draw conclusions. my conclusions son:

- best date wheel in arf
        - very good bracelet and case in both, maybe better arf
        - brightness of the dial I have not been able to make anything clear, in each photo it looks different, sometimes it seems better vsf and other arf
        - movement, if you want something reliable and you are not going to Modulefuck the arf watch, to make franklen better movement cloned from vsf
        - lume good in both
        - corona, the latest updates better with vsf
        Are you agree? can someone add something else as a summary?

Comment

box handles better vsf, arf's are too sharp, I add

Comment

Sorry, I got confused, the date wheel is better in arf, in vsf it is poorly defined under macro photo.
            Sorry, if my question wasn't precise enough. Where did you read that the ARF DJ41 datewheel is NOT crap? Because... it is.
            Last edited by YellowFin; 20-03-21, 17:05.

Comment

you are not going to Modulefuck the arf watch
              I promise, I won't modulefuck the ARF !

Comment

Me so horny to modulefuck!

Comment

Anyone experience slight indent on the dial where markers are. Looks like they have been pushed on too hard giving the dial a warped effect around them. Can’t catch in a photo to show but it’s bugging me. Anyone notice this

Comment

You just wrote the same question in the VSF DJ thread. It's a known "issue" in the latest batch. You need to read some more.
                    Last edited by Akilles; 29-06-21, 21:28.

Comment

Is there a comparison between GEN vs VSF vs ARF for the Rhodium dial? I mean this thread here is super valuable but I'm curious about Rhodium aswell.

Cheers!
                      Got a brocken clock, Rolleys that don't tick tock,
                      Audemars that's losing time, hidden behind all these big rocks.

Comment

Is it just me or does ARF look a little bigger in diameter?

Comment

Originally posted by srhoque View Post

Well said!! There are a few other areas of consideration.

ARF Jubilee bracelet is amazing but then recently noticed on the VSF thread that a member used VSF jubilee on his gen (so it must be that good)

The VSF has the true clone 3235 movement which takes gen balance/bridge, autowind and even a gen 3235 DW. So its potential for franken/modding is promising. I have a franken ARF (Gen Rhodium Dial, gen crystal, 3235 DW overlay, gen 2824 and gen crown). But if I were to do this today - I would absolutely go with the VSF. Its great ootb and has infinite modding potential.
                          Where did you source your franken parts from? Just got arf v3 3235 datejust and thinking of doing the same

Comment

Originally posted by Dubdubdub View Post

Where did you source your franken parts from? Just got arf v3 3235 datejust and thinking of doing the same
                            ebay, Chron024 and watchsmith friends (contact interaktiv )

Comment

Is DJ VSF anywhere now?

Comment

Originally posted by Idreamofgenie View Post
                                Is DJ VSF anywhere now?
                                No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X