• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory New Submariner Series Review (Incl. Comparison Pics vs Gen)

mkatvvatt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/1/21
Actually.. I have noticed that a new genuine submariner bezel is rougher/sharper than zzf/vsf, gen is like Roger Moore’s buzz saw almost when new, it shreds! Reps are softer finished, what gives?

I asked my TD and he said best Hulk on the mark in VSF and best no date so far is the clean one .
Or shall I wait for VSF no date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I'd listen to your TD and buy the Hulk as suggests and then buy the Clean no date too.. then decide yourself which is the better build.

Wait? My moto has always been - buy what you want now, flog it when the next best thing comes along.. hmm, should I buy a PS5 or wait for the new PS7? why wait?

Last edited:

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Those hands though...

IMG-4876.jpg

JohnLukeNY

Patron
17/12/20
US
Hey guys, has anyone received any order placed before TD went on holiday for CNY? My 15 Jan order shipped from TD on 19 Jan but I still haven't received it. More worryingly, the tracking on 4px has disappeared: has this happened to anyone?

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
Hey guys, has anyone received any order placed before TD went on holiday for CNY? My 15 Jan order shipped from TD on 19 Jan but I still haven't received it. More worryingly, the tracking on 4px has disappeared: has this happened to anyone?

I have a few things coming from China (not watches) and my 4px tracking numbers have been not making any progress for many many days now at all but they didn't disappear.

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17

Yes. Me too

BlackIceBob

24/1/14
Sounds like it might be best to wait until after CNY for an order? Do the TDs ever stock reps? Or do they source one from the factories as an order comes in?

mkatvvatt

16/1/21
Glad haven’t waited for VSF no date as this clean looks and feels very good.
9d62d3f5ecb14dc35f3511b1d9e65ac3.jpg

Kayatsu1

12/10/19
Glad haven’t waited for VSF no date as this clean looks and feels very good.
9d62d3f5ecb14dc35f3511b1d9e65ac3.jpg

Please, could you post more shots? I am (and I bet many others are) interested in seeing it better. Thanks!

Crosley

29/8/18
Please, could you post more shots? I am (and I bet many others are) interested in seeing it better. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Same here!!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Crosley

29/8/18
I’ve just noticed it and I ask you guys your opinion. The lec on the xtal that clean is using is always so visible in all the pics I’ve seen so far.
Have you seen that as well?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk