• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

misco

Horology Curious
14/1/20
They’re two excellent examples. They’ve updated the black dial which looks absolutely spot on.

I’ve ordered the black on oyster and blue on jubilee so I’ll post pictures when they arrive.

Thanks sir, looking forward to see that pictures

Last edited:

ap@12

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/12/12
Whow this dial

to answer on your question in my sales thread
the vsf rohdium dial is darker and has a little brown tone than gen one
but still its a very good dial

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
to answer on your question in my sales thread
the vsf rohdium dial is darker and has a little brown tone than gen one
but still its a very good dial

Can you send few pictures comparison mate? Thanks for your time
and in your opinion which is closer,blue or rhodium?

Last edited:

JohnLukeNY

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Patron
17/12/20
US
A decent plating tool starts at like $1200 and that's not including consumables. I think you'd be better off hiring someone experienced or just buying a genuine bracelet at that point.

My wife is a jeweler and she says that 5 micron 18k gold plating of the mid links of an oyster should not cost more that 50-100$ in NYC.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
My wife is a jeweler and she says that 5 micron 18k gold plating of the mid links of an oyster should not cost more that 50-100$ in NYC.

The think is that the cost of plating aint really the problem but the thing is that they need to plate every mid link individually.

Reactions: federik91

JohnLukeNY

Patron
17/12/20
US
The think is that the cost of plating aint really the problem but the thing is that they need to plate every mid link individually.

I don’t think that’s a big issue, I see how she makes metal chains starting from individual links and how those get 5 micron 18k plating.

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
I don’t think that’s a big issue, I see how she makes metal chains starting from individual links and how those get 5 micron 18k plating.

The thing is that all the tools to remove and refit an oyster + jubilee bracelet cost around $1,200:

https://www.esslinger.com/rolex-oyster-watch-bracelet-link-remover-tool/

https://www.esslinger.com/rolex-jubilee-watch-bracelet-link-remover-tool/

https://www.esslinger.com/rolex-jubilee-and-oyster-watch-bracelet-link-fitting-tool/

I suppose any jeweller who has enough Rolex customers to make it worth investing in that kind of equipment will probably not look into reps. But you never know!

Reactions: federik91

cosmo25

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
12/1/21
Very excited to purchase the jubilee bracelet with the blue dial, came over here from reddit reptime after hearing about all the new vsf releases over there!

Yakz

Horology Curious
6/10/20
The best combo for me apart from the old man fluted bezel lol. Looks better on a smooth bezel I think. Dw is not centred though on this one, especially ‘23’.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are right, DW is a little off. i saw that on different QC, i think VSF have trouble with.