• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

cosmo25

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
12/1/21
Smooth bezel it's on trusty time

Yeap i just saw it too, this might be a great option for those who are not looking for the fluted bezel version...i think the colour on the fluted bezel is a little too white on the vsf, as white gold gives off a warmer tone

nasar73

26/8/18
Looks beautiful!

What do you think about the VSF Jubilee? It seems like you are the first one in this thread who received the DJ with the a jubilee bracelet.

I wanted a Jubilee bracelet because for me the DJ should always be on a Jubilee with a fluted bezel. :cool:
The bracelet seems a bit weak. I have a gen Pepsi was going to do comparison of that bracelet with this DJ41 later this weekend.
I bought this Arabic Dial and looking forward to completing this project. ;)

Braemar

27/12/20
How does the dial of the VSF compare to the ARF dial? Which one is better

museguy

19/10/12
Zr0yBR.jpg
Zr0YUL.jpg

@Hi Gds__Ares

Grear news ! Maybe there is hope for my grail watch; a blue dial, smooth bezel, jubilee 41mm Datejust.

I just wrote Li about availability.

Cheers

P.S. I don't think there is such a thing as a "grail watch"

Last edited:
Reactions: Gds__Ares

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Thanks bro
did someone compared arf jubilee with jubilee already?

Ecy

24/7/19
Oh dear, been trying to find one but those are in excess of $1000 lol

Yes, you'd be lucky to find one cheaper.

I know some guys on the ARF thread have posted about getting a plated one for a couple hundred. If the plating is good I like that option. It isn't like you are taking a DJ to break down concrete. Especially not a rep.

Although I keep hearing the bezel shouldnt be an issue as far as tells go, I know I worry about the bezel on all reps not being right.