• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
VSF Factory has released their 126610 Submariner with their VS3235 movement.

The VS3235 movement is a true custom clone 3235 movement which factory claims an astonishing 72± hours power reserve.

Factory will be providing more pics and updates, with some comparison pics to come.

The stocks will be released in the next few days, and ready for order now.

Look above, so yall can admire this vsf one more time. It's for free guys, no worries.

Reactions: J3DD

Torque124

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/21
Any of you guys running these movements for a while; any issues? Accuracy or otherwise other problems?

I got one incoming... just wondering if I should service it right away, or just be happy and wear it..

Many thanks

Spoons

Patron
Certified
21/4/19
But how would the infamous VSF 126610 compare with this anonymous green maker 126610?
We all know that this VSF is the most famous, but could a valid alternative be this green maker with 2824 movement (which I still like a lot)?

https://puretimewatch.io/submariner...steel-green-maker-1-1-best-edition-a2824.html

From Puretime's newsletter:

Closed and probably not opening again: GMF, TBF, NOOB, V6F, V9F, JBF, Green Maker;
Closed and will reopen: AR, JF, VS, XF, VRF, KZF, OXF;
Available for delivery: EW, ZF, GF.

Reactions: Manuel.b

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
From Puretime's newsletter:

Closed and probably not opening again: GMF, TBF, NOOB, V6F, V9F, JBF, Green Maker;
Closed and will reopen: AR, JF, VS, XF, VRF, KZF, OXF;
Available for delivery: EW, ZF, GF.

Understood. VSF got rid of any competition!
I'm sorry I didn't have the opportunity to try the 126610 green maker because the model with eta 2824 swiss made movement was very interesting!

newmancio

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/11/19
I try on pure time, trustytime, intime etc. but this watch is not available...