• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Gave this baby a full wind (60 turns) December 24 at 8 AM. Left it running without wearing (very hard thing to do!). Yesterday, December 27 it had stopped at 5:22 AM. Pretty impressive at over 69 hour power reserve!

This has to be the best OTB I’ve ever owned!

69 hours for ‘this’ movement is the number coming up often of TRF as well. Quite remarkable for a Chinese clone at 28,800 bph.

Sadly I have to wait for Royal Mail to get back to work before I get mine. Hopefully on Wednesday / Thursday.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
VSF on order with In Time and the Gen is being collected on the 29th, Covid allowing. I'll have the digital calipers ready and the macro lens. Any burning questions people want answering? If anyone says lugs I am going to kill myself and then no one will get any photos. :p

Dial and bezel insert size comparison would be great!

Stevenf

Supporter
Certified
12/7/17
Singapore
Some photos of mine

c3b25030c3b6c4ddddb00826d4a70161.jpg

c1e788ab0859014e50919a9a919649f0.jpg

b86deec2861ffa6acce6a9651622a61c.jpg

80eaa4e00bd375db896a1490377e3f7a.jpg

a312bc1df283d06b1320672fb0b1201e.jpg

76ae4edc8acc2b5f6fc81a19d7cc48a9.jpg

26ff970695a7a2ce17cda53fa45fd600.jpg

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
69 hours for ‘this’ movement is the number coming up often of TRF as well. Quite remarkable for a Chinese clone at 28,800 bph.

Sadly I have to wait for Royal Mail to get back to work before I get mine. Hopefully on Wednesday / Thursday.

Have my fingers crossed for you… Looking forward to your feedback on this piece :drinks_cheers:

wonkycrown

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/3/19
Did Rolex change the forward rotation of the movement to a counter clockwise crown rotation on the 126610? Is this VSF correct?

FiliGelli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
11/2/17
EU
I've been wearing mine in the spa shower etc. No issues. The insert is very good. It is on par with the clean insertvonbmy zf. Numbers look great

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Thanks!

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK

Looking forward to your pics etc geezaaa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
VSF on order with In Time and the Gen is being collected on the 29th, Covid allowing. I'll have the digital calipers ready and the macro lens. Any burning questions people want answering? If anyone says lugs I am going to kill myself and then no one will get any photos. :p

Hahaha,

I’m interested in overall build quality and finish vs the Gen.

When you start analysing all the little Differences in finish they can accumulate. On the build quality side we haven’t had much of it on this watch but when things like inserts start falling out and movements break it’s a little bit uhhhhhh when these things look so good.

Dial Markers, hands, insert engravings, bezel
Scallops and overall brushing for comparison.

look for any dirt dust on assembled the reps look pretty Clean so far! and your thoughts on feel in hand you’ll be handing both which will give real insight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guybythelake

13/7/14
I don't want to derail this thread but you need to educate yourself little bit before paying such blanket statements and not understanding about economics. You are so far off I don't feel to reply to your point.

On other hand, it's not only Rolex. Imagine today Rolex GMT costs $1700 ( as you said), where would that keep other watches like Omega, Tudor(which is half of Rolex), Breitling and mid-tier brands like Tag, FC, Raymond Weil and then finally where would microbrands be? What about Seikos? It's the chain. In today's market Rolex is a bargain, that's why folks are ready to pay over retail price to get one. Think a little!

Think a little? The Swiss watch prices are inflated out of control. It is as simple is that. Not only Rolex.

I belive paying what most of the Swiss brands are asking is ridiculous and that is why I am a member and posting in the REP forum.

There are plenty people like you who are in the Gen forums who believe the prices are justified. Differences of opinions to say it politely.

watchgeek41

26/3/13
I’ve decided to pull the trigger on a VSF 41mm, but can’t decide on LN or LV. I’ve read through this post and couldn’t find any comments on the LV green bezel color vs gen. Any thoughts? It looks spot on to me, so I’ll prob go LV, but if anyone had any negative first hand experience with it vs gen I might just go the safe route with the black LN. I’ve obviously read about the lug/case arguments, they look fine to me. I plan to keep it until a V2 or no date are released by VSF. Or I get a call from my AD for the gen. Maybe then I’ll sell one of my TCs :)

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

alexcast

23/6/19
I’ve decided to pull the trigger on a VSF 41mm, but can’t decide on LN or LV. I’ve read through this post and couldn’t find any comments on the LV green bezel color vs gen. Any thoughts? It looks spot on to me, so I’ll prob go LV, but if anyone had any negative first hand experience with it vs gen I might just go the safe route with the black LN. I’ve obviously read about the lug/case arguments, they look fine to me. I plan to keep it until a V2 or no date are released by VSF. Or I get a call from my AD for the gen. Maybe then I’ll sell one of my TCs :)

LV without any doubts

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Reactions: watchgeek41

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Think a little? The Swiss watch prices are inflated out of control. It is as simple is that. Not only Rolex.

I belive paying what most of the Swiss brands are asking is ridiculous and that is why I am a member and posting in the REP forum.

There are plenty people like you who are in the Gen forums who believe the prices are justified. Differences of opinions to say it politely.

A product is worth the price it can command in market. What matters is that enough people think a Rolex is worth it - and they do. More than enough. Unsold inventory is not a problem Rolex has.

Reactions: rickirocket

davegreg23

Horology Curious
20/11/20
That's good to know! Is the gen sub bezel a lot looser than that of a GMT? It's got a plasticky click, totally different from the solid feel of the gen GMT bezel.

Yes, GMT has totally different structure. Try to turn GMT bezel and it is way different. Sub bezel uses different mechanism.

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany

I also just pulled the trigger on a VSF Kermit :)
I am very excited for the QC pics!