• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

ashu2289

I'm Pretty Popular
16/6/13
Can anyone comment how close to gen the VSF movement feels? When pulling the crown, setting the time, or winding? It's not really important to me, just curious mostly because I feel like a large part of my temptation to get a gen Rolex is that the winding would feel more satisfying and smooth. My reps so far have just been crappy A2824s though so I doubt they feel that great to wind.

I have quite a few Gen Rolexes and winding on these VSFs and VR3135 felt satisfying to me. In fact few of my Gens 5-7 yr old are rougher in winding than these VSF n VR movements...lol!!!
I can't believe reps aesthetically as well as functionally have come this far.....good times I guess:)

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
Green on the left in more dull and it’s slightly darker too. I’m not trolling.

Don't know how your seeing it. I have perfect vision (just done my yearly eye test actually couple of weeks ago) and there is zero difference to those two that is conceivable to the naked eye.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Judging by that picture, my usual thoughts aside, I thought someone said the AR coating matched Rolex? The gen clearly has a clearer crystal.

Last edited:

peterpl

24/7/11
Judging by that picture, my usual thoughts aside, I thought someone said the AR coating matched Rolex? The gen clearly has a clearer crystal.

Gen is clearer but the VSF is very very very good. I personally used to ALWAYS and i mean always swap out the crystals on my Noob etc....this VSF I wont be touching it. Its superb for a rep crystal and the AR is also superb. There hasnt been a crystal this clear on a Rolex rep in over 10 years of me buying them

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I can see the difference. The one on the right in more saturated.

I can see the difference between the two insert colors. As limited as the green spectrum is in digital images, all of the shades of green - light, medium and dark appear richer and fuller on the gen. It is easily more attractive, IMO.

Looking at the range of colors between 15 and 35, nothing on the VSF is better than the gen. If they were comparable, you would expect there to be some better colors in each one when compared to the other.

The VSF is certainly the best we've seen so far though and exceeds the bar for being acceptable for most of us. A really good rep Hulk insert is finally here.

ZyYJ31.jpg

Last edited:

apeta

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/4/20
EU
I'm getting a little bit nervous reading these statements about a 400€ watch vs 9000€(17000€ grey market) watch that seems and it is really stunning on first batch.
Here we are touching the madness.
Someone could explain them that VSF factory is not Rolex factory and we are talking about reps?
If you expect a gen Rolex for 400€...you can sit and waith a loooong time!
oh, there is something more....some gens have flaws...really? Yessss
A special thanks to VSF, ARF, NOOB, xxx.. who allow us to wear 1:1 watches(for 99% normal people) and to rotate them when we want for a ridicolous price
Amen to that! Yesterday I read all 34 pages of discussions on the subject of the VSF release - people in general are admiring this watch, but 80% of the posts were covering the "fit and finish" issue someone raised. Now it's time to switch to the insert color? :)

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
Screenshot-20201216-165821-Snapchat-copy.jpg

just for shits and giggles....

And the variation of the background - for context as to just how pointless the comparison of the bezels is....

background.jpg

Interesting this, thanks buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: muiramas

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
What crystal clarity? Oh, right, it's another Duckber observation...

On the watch on the left, you see a reflection of the phone used to take the picture - it's nothing to do with clarity.

Sure the gen is going to have a better crystal than a Chinese fake - duh. But this image shows nothing.

madedo

Certified
4/12/20
Hello again to all lucky owners of a vsf 126610 already in hands.
could you please give me an information if especially the last number of the engraved serieal number on the rehaut at 6 o'clock position ist aligned or misaligned.
on nearly all the qc pics shared here it seems to be misaligned but maybe its the angle of the pictures.
what is your impression about the shape of the cg's. In my opinion it is almost no difference compared to the gen, especially when the watch is worn at not next to gen.

looking for same expert information.

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Hello again to all lucky owners of a vsf 126610 already in hands.
could you please give me an information if especially the last number of the engraved serieal number on the rehaut at 6 o'clock position ist aligned or misaligned.
on nearly all the qc pics shared here it seems to be misaligned but maybe its the angle of the pictures.
what is your impression about the shape of the cg's. In my opinion it is almost no difference compared to the gen, especially when the watch is worn at not next to gen.

looking for same expert information.
So irrelevant that I haven't even looked

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

fletch512

Known Member
9/5/06
Why in the entire f&*k does that matter?

People spent pages of posts discussing whether the VSF 116610 had a misaligned R on the rehaut (it does). Why are you downplaying someone’s concern about the misaligned serial number on the 126610 (it is). Why does a .1mm difference in minute hand length matter for some? Or a .1mm crown guard height matter for others? Perhaps because different “factories” have different flaws, and one can choose between them. People like to trash the Noob, but it’s cheap and at least the rehaut is properly aligned. Same with green factory. To each his own. If people can’t nitpick, we might as well close down all the threads and just post pretty pictures.

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
People spent pages of posts discussing whether the VSF 116610 had a misaligned R on the rehaut (it does). Why are you downplaying someone’s concern about the misaligned serial number on the 126610 (it is). Why does a .1mm difference in minute hand length matter for some? Or a .1mm crown guard height matter for others? Perhaps because different “factories” have different flaws, and one can choose between them. People like to trash the Noob, but it’s cheap and at least the rehaut is properly aligned. Same with green factory. To each his own. If people can’t nitpick, we might as well close down all the threads and just post pretty pictures.

It matters because they have too much time on their hands and unreal expectations of a 500$ watch. I can see the problem with the misaligned R on the rehaut, because you can actually see it most of the time when looking at the watch on your wrist. But the misaligned serial...ffs...When will that be a problem, other than in a situation, where you're trying to convince someone it's a gen? People can nitpick, but I can also have an opinion on certain levels of nitpicking. This is a forum, isn't it? I'm sorry if I hurt someone's feelings, I keep forgetting it's 2020 and that men are not what they used to be.

alexcast

23/6/19
It matters because they have too much time on their hands and unreal expectations of a 500$ watch. I can see the problem with the misaligned R on the rehaut, because you can actually see it most of the time when looking at the watch on your wrist. But the misaligned serial...ffs...When will that be a problem, other than in a situation, where you're trying to convince someone it's a gen? People can nitpick, but I can also have an opinion on certain levels of nitpicking. This is a forum, isn't it? I'm sorry if I hurt someone's feelings, I keep forgetting it's 2020 and that men are not what they used to be.

That’s correct people complain about the flaws on a 500 usd counterfeit watch while the ge costs around 10,350 usd and i bet it will also have flaws