• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
VSF followed by “AAA” suggests it’s a low grade copy of a copy. All AAA grade reps are usually around that price.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

hm11esh

4/9/18
Can anyone that have a vsf cookie monster aka black dial with blue bezel confirm the clasp code and serial number. I have someone selling me a used one but not sure if it's vsf

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
VSF followed by “AAA” suggests it’s a low grade copy of a copy. All AAA grade reps are usually around that price.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20

Just notice first two links at both side are a tiny bit fatter than the rest and and sticks out, I tried to photo, my noob is exactly the same, is gen the same as this?

mew

18/12/15
Germany
Has anyone had a love / hate relationship with the Submariner 41? I love how it looks but can't stop noticing how hefty and heavy it is in the wrist.

I don't have super thick wrists and the watch is either too tight or too lose, making it slide up and down hit into my wrist.

I've had dozens of other reps before which were notably more comfortable. Older 4/5 digit Subs, Daytona, explorer etc.

All seem to wear better and more comfortable than the 41. I put it on the scale and it's not a huge difference to a gmt 146 vs 162grams, but it just feels heavy.

Any thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G9810 using Tapatalk

biff1001

25/7/21
Has anyone had a love / hate relationship with the Submariner 41? I love how it looks but can't stop noticing how hefty and heavy it is in the wrist.

I don't have super thick wrists and the watch is either too tight or too lose, making it slide up and down hit into my wrist.

I've had dozens of other reps before which were notably more comfortable. Older 4/5 digit Subs, Daytona, explorer etc.

All seem to wear better and more comfortable than the 41. I put it on the scale and it's not a huge difference to a gmt 146 vs 162grams, but it just feels heavy.

Any thoughts?

Try wearing it a bit further up your wrist for comfort.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17

Any thoughts?

I agree. Especially when it’s hot. It may be the best rep, but it’s not the best gen to begin with. It’s a heavy, large, blingy watch which feels and looks just a bit too obvious on the wrist. It cannot compare with the 11610 which was perfect. I don’t like wearing a watch high up on the wrist, it feels wrong and I’ll never do it - I prefer it a bit loose and down past the knuckle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mc Queen

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
I have to say my 41mm VSF isn't the most comfiest of watches I've ever worn either... think the 40mm previous case was actually better for comfort, but there's not that much in it... weird eh.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I have to say my 41mm VSF isn't the most comfiest of watches I've ever worn either... think the 40mm previous case was actually better for comfort, but there's not that much in it... weird eh.

What do you mean by "there's not that much in it"? Just curious