• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

newmancio

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/11/19
yes I know it is not trusted seller.... I'm stupid.

today ups package arrive....I hope I recieve VSF... I will post here some photo...

Kielxx

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/8/20
yes I know it is not trusted seller.... I'm stupid.

today ups package arrive....I hope I recieve VSF... I will post here some photo...
Post it I wonder what you got for 650$

ffuhcu

14/7/16
Guys Toughts on this? AS it is quite impossible getting one VSF 126610LV currently from our TD, searching in aliexpress I found a shop selling this quite cheap (less than 400$ shipping included) which is stoning. Could this even be possible?

Here is just the bunch of QC pics the dealer just sent me and they look good. The LEC is a bit too visible but might be just the lighting.
I think i will gamble russian roulette and pull the triguer given the current circumstances as otherwise no doubt I would habe used my TD from the forum.

Noob (gold "N-094L" sticker)

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

gregus4

Looking Around
16/5/21
for the VSF 126 610 LN VS3235 the number on the clasp is H7Z and the number on the caseback is 2360

SkyMaster337

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/5/21
Noob (gold "N-094L" sticker)

yes, It was a noob. waiting for the VSF pics out of curiosity. He stated was a missunderstanding so doesnt give much trust. Dont think ill buy from him although he send the correct pics and the price is cheap.

alexcast

23/6/19
Guys Toughts on this? AS it is quite impossible getting one VSF 126610LV currently from our TD, searching in aliexpress I found a shop selling this quite cheap (less than 400$ shipping included) which is stoning. Could this even be possible?

Here is just the bunch of QC pics the dealer just sent me and they look good. The LEC is a bit too visible but might be just the lighting.
I think i will gamble russian roulette and pull the triguer given the current circumstances as otherwise no doubt I would habe used my TD from the forum.

Some sellers on alli and dh uses td pictures to fool the people and sell their crap

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk