• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Torque124

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/21
I can’t wait to get the VSF 41mm. I will definitely post some side comparison as I am super curious myself. One thing for certain is the LEC on the gen is really hard to spot and only at certain angle. Also they are much smaller compare to LEC on the rep.

It is also very hard to notice on the VSF rep too! I had to look with my magnifier and only from the certain angle...

Reactions: Uhr70

Torque124

Banned
25/3/21
I see a ton of Omega speedmaster moonwatch fakes on Chronos24... why not a rolex :)

sgt.njoy

M2M Camper
Certified
2/10/18
Illinois
Why ? How many times will you look at the card before it ends up in a drawer
You look at the watch all day and that matters, unless you want to use it for something

I just pulled the trigger for $35.00 for my own curiosity :chatterbox:. Once I get it I'll post a nice pictures of old/new warranty cards.

arter97

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/7/16
Guys, not sure if my question is for here, but still - Is VSF hit by the raid? Are they still poducing and sending watches?

oay62

1/1/20
South Germany
Last edited:

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Yes, there's a lot of off-topic there.
We'll have to be patient.
I was going to order some new watches for the summer, but I don't know if it's better to wait some more time after things are all sorted out.

It's not easy for a factory to get up after a raid like this.
They might have to source parts from other places, and that might result in a lesser good product...

Reactions: oay62

Torque124

Banned
25/3/21
I ordered an Omega speedmaster HRF 2 weeks ago , and I got the qc pictures... and another Patek P. from GRF, and Trusty said QC pictures coming soon... so albeit with a delay, it seems to be going.

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Honestly, I won't jump to place any orders right now. There is too much uncertainty both concerning the factories and TDs. The risk is high. The Chinese govt surely still have the hawk's eyes on the counterfeit business at the moment.

Reactions: KJ2020

Gmc

25/4/20
Spain
hello friends, look what happened to me with my new 41mm 3235 VSF watch !! The crown of the closure has come off without further ado .. in fact she has fallen alone and I lost it while I was walking .. Has something similar happened to someone? I have bought several watches from noob and VSF and it had never happened to me .. any ideas? Thanks!

Reactions: recan1ze

Torque124

Banned
25/3/21
My VSF Kermit is running about 2-3 seconds faster a day, and has a power reserve of 64 hours. I measured it wearing the watch for a full day, and it stopped after 64 hours and 20 min. I was afraid of fully wind it as read this could cause issues in clones... It is actually better than my gen Tag Heuer calibre 16 which has a 51h power reserve. I am happy with the VSF for now, let's see how long it runs :)

Reactions: Gmc

Delifisek53

Banned
13/9/20
Springs would be a potential issue only if the ball cannot be pressed down flat against the case. The springs are too small and weak to push a bezel with a properly fitting hytrel ring past the crystal retaining ring lip. That is, unless the spring is fully compressed and the ball is still elevated above the hole then there would be constant stiff upward force on one side leading to an uneven seating and undue pressure and wear on the hytrel ring.

Each of the 4 springs should allow its ball or click to recess completely into its hole. You can test this with the bezel removed. Be very careful as these tiny parts can grow wings. If they recess fully, they are not the problem.

Another possible reason for wobble is the crystal retaining ring not being seated fully all the way around. Yours looks OK from what can be seen in your pics. Or the retaining ring can be slightly too tall. See the link below for a situation like this.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...an-arf-sd43-v3

Note that this only addresses wobble and not easy removal. For that, you can try an aftermarket hytrel ring. There is only one size/shape available AFAIK, and I have never succeeded in using it in any rep bezel. It has always been swallowed completely into the bezel groove. A few other members have reported success though.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BEZEL-GASKE...-/293590263482

If all else fails, it's time to go fish, haha.

Noob GMT Pepsi's poor bezel design

Hello again. I just wrote this issue to my TD and here is the answer for that below. I’m not sure if the new Gen Subs have this issue too. :)

‘’ Because there are spring ball holdings placed under the bezel to hold the bezel, so there usually will be a gap between bezel and case.
I have met this same thing on many of my genuine submariners as well.’’

fussball9999

18/11/19
hello friends, look what happened to me with my new 41mm 3235 VSF watch !! The crown of the closure has come off without further ado .. in fact she has fallen alone and I lost it while I was walking .. Has something similar happened to someone? I have bought several watches from noob and VSF and it had never happened to me .. any ideas? Thanks!

happened to my ARF DJ 41mm last year aswell... I just switched watches, but would also like to know if this is an easy fix for a watch maker?

Reactions: Gmc

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
happened to my ARF DJ 41mm last year aswell... I just switched watches, but would also like to know if this is an easy fix for a watch maker?

If you still have the clasp coronet that fell off, simply epoxy it back in place. For this task I would use JB Weld epoxy. If cleaned and applied correctly, this bond will hold up even if the coronet has pressure exerted on it when the fliplock is opened. As a precaution I would consciously avoid pressing the coronet and strive to press only the fliplock underside when lifting it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wacht

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Hello again. I just wrote this issue to my TD and here is the answer for that below. I’m not sure if the new Gen Subs have this issue too. :)

‘’ Because there are spring ball holdings placed under the bezel to hold the bezel, so there usually will be a gap between bezel and case.
I have met this same thing on many of my genuine submariners as well.’’

I don't own a gen 6 digit Sub so I can't confirm this. But I can tell you that a 6 digit rep Sub does not NEED a gap between the bezel and the case to function properly. I have many of them that fit so flush you couldn't fit an eyelash in there and they rotate nicely. I don't like gaps there on any watch, it's just an invitation to dust and debris that will ultimately clog up your rotation. IMO if those tiny springs are strong enough to push your bezel away from the case, then your hytrel ring is too short or not the right fit for the crystal retaining ring, assuming it is pressed flush to the case.

I just retired a hytel ring that survived about a dozen uses and is still intact but is worn to the point of allowing this very gap. Time to go fish!

ZFVuSi.jpg

Last edited:

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
Friends, I wanted to buy a 126610 LN, but with VSF closed you have to think of a good alternative.
I had thought green maker had a good rep, but I think it too is closed, so what to buy?
BP 124060/126610 doesn't seem like a good alternative to me.