• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
That is not the same watch. Look at the X, R, O in the rehaut on the 2 o´clock marker. Different position.

The angle of shooting is different. Look at the dates, one is on the upper side and the other is at the lower side of the cyclops.

wonkycrown Sorry, what exactly is the problem at the pip area? Are you referring to the shape of the bezel teeth? My eyes are no good at seeing flaws, lol

Reactions: Doc.77

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Not been on this thread for a while now. Looks like vsf are putting out consistent QC, would I be right? I’ve still not worn mine yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jmpz

Horology Curious
14/1/20
I just received my qc pics today
Do you think 9 and 3 hours marker on the insert are misalign? or is it just an illusion, I asked my TD to send me another pics.
Other areas seem ok to me.

202103091605342.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:

EJ929

Horology Curious
25/2/21
Hi, Can i put VSF Sub 126610 or 116610 Oyster bracelet on NOOB Pepsi GMT 127610 BLRO? Would it fit? Thanks!

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Hi, Can i put VSF Sub 126610 or 116610 Oyster bracelet on NOOB Pepsi GMT 127610 BLRO? Would it fit? Thanks!

126610 bracelet won't fit, it has 21mm lug width. The 116610 could fit but IDK of anyone whose tried it yet. The Noob Pepsi will take an oyster bracelet, I put an ARF oyster on one.

EJ929

Horology Curious
25/2/21
126610 bracelet won't fit, it has 21mm lug width. The 116610 could fit but IDK of anyone whose tried it yet. The Noob Pepsi will take an oyster bracelet, I put an ARF oyster on one.

VSF or ARF bracelet which you think better? Thanks

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
VSF or ARF bracelet which you think better? Thanks

ARF used to be the greatest, recently there are increasing reports of declining quality. So I guess it depends on whether you have or can get an older ARF. VSF bracelets are very nice, IDK if they can be ordered separately, I haven't heard of anyone doing it.

The Fixer

Horology Curious
4/4/20
ARF used to be the greatest, recently there are increasing reports of declining quality. So I guess it depends on whether you have or can get an older ARF. VSF bracelets are very nice, IDK if they can be ordered separately, I haven't heard of anyone doing it.

I agree, but half-way. The ARF bracelets are still objectively, and factually superior pound-for-pound. However, most people make the mistake of edge finishing as the only objective measure - and it's not. ARF's bracelets are objectrively superior in every way to VSF - except the side finishing which is of course sharper on the new ARF bracelets. I own 5 of them, to say "I know" is an understatement.

So basically here's my verdict. ARF + refinish on bracelet sides = BEST. Period! VSF doesn't have anywhere near the tolerances on SEL, that's also a fact I know first hand.

ARF is still king, it's just that you NEED (read MUST) refinish sides to get it to be smooth. They are definitely sharp.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I agree, but half-way. The ARF bracelets are still objectively, and factually superior pound-for-pound. However, most people make the mistake of edge finishing as the only objective measure - and it's not. ARF's bracelets are objectrively superior in every way to VSF - except the side finishing which is of course sharper on the new ARF bracelets. I own 5 of them, to say "I know" is an understatement.

So basically here's my verdict. ARF + refinish on bracelet sides = BEST. Period! VSF doesn't have anywhere near the tolerances on SEL, that's also a fact I know first hand.

ARF is still king, it's just that you NEED (read MUST) refinish sides to get it to be smooth. They are definitely sharp.

You have 5 ARF bracelets to compare with how many VSF’s?
I have 4 VSF’s and they all slightly different. Quality and finish is inconsistent as are the SEL’s. One of them I have is astonishing- perfect sharp SEL, lovely click fit clasp and smooth glide.
I have an ARF also. The SEL is nice and sharp but that’s the only advantage I’d comment on. Finishing on VSF is softer making it feel nicer. But then I have only 1 ARF to compare.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania

Yes, it's possible. I ordered two VSF bracelets separately via Sead for my DJ41 and my AT.

Reactions: KJ2020

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹

Yes you can, i payed 140$ for a sub bracelet. Vsf has the best after sale marker service in China, so sourcing parts is very easy and fast. Only thing is a bit harder to source from them are movements and crystals.

Reactions: KJ2020