VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sharki06 View Post
    somebody have receive some QC this days ?
    seems VSF going low profile for now (and hope nothing worst) ... I wait my new QC near one week now.

Usually it's take like 2-3 days to get QC from VSF watches.
    I got my QC from Mary yesterday.
    If I'm not here you can find me over there.

Comment

Originally posted by rcom440 View Post
      Sharp edges can be easily refinished. No prob with that. Brand new gen 116610s have some sharp edges, usually they are around lugs and bracelet. I guess that’s not the case with gen 126610 but it’s such a easy fix.
      bubblegummers Noob 116519 best OOTB rep? Hmm.. gen is white gold.
      Well, sharp edges on the outside of the link is easy, but how about of the sharp edges on the inside of the link. That is a hell of a lot of work and you need the right tools to
      take the link apart. So I don‘t think it is easy. Most of my watches have sharp inside edges.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by guru View Post

Well, sharp edges on the outside of the link is easy, but how about of the sharp edges on the inside of the link. That is a hell of a lot of work and you need the right tools to
        take the link apart. So I don‘t think it is easy. Most of my watches have sharp inside edges.
        I think with time they should smooth out by themselves.
        I will check if there are any sharp edges on my LN. I should have it today.

Comment

Originally posted by rcom440 View Post

I think with time they should smooth out by themselves.
          I will check if there are any sharp edges on my LN. I should have it today.
          My LN is fine, very god bracelet I got. My last ARF Batman was very bad. I was wondering because you said easy and know something more then I do.

sigpic

Comment

My LN is fine, very god bracelet I got. My last ARF Batman was very bad. I was wondering because you said easy and know something more then I do.
            You mean your LN by VSF was fine? No sharp edges?
            I have jf ap 15400 which had razor sharp edges. now it’s smooth like a butter. It got smooth with time and wear.

Comment

I just had a look at my 2yr old daily worn genuine 116610LN and checked the insides of the links, they are sharp too and that's after being used as a daily for so long. Rolex dont seem to have smoothed off the insides of the links, just the outside edges.. and the sides of the bendy top bit of my clasp is still pretty razor sharp too! Gen' is not what you may think.....
              WTD: 116610LV Hulk genuine dial + TC 16610 Submariner
              - PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by modernclassic View Post

I just had a look at my 2yr old daily worn genuine 116610LN and checked the insides of the links, they are sharp too and that's after being used as a daily for so long. Rolex dont seem to have smoothed off the insides of the links, just the outside edges.. and the sides of the bendy top bit of my clasp is still pretty razor sharp too! Gen' is not what you may think.....
                Yup I know new gen Rolex watches have sharp edges. When buying slightly used Rolex that’s the easiest way to tell if watch was refinished.

Comment

Just another follow up. Marvellous Replica asked the factory about the AR on the underside of the crystal. He said they said "same like gen. No further reply except that. "

Of course the factory is gonna say that...

So Mary says there is colorless AR on the inside of the crystal and Marvellous Replica says the factory says same as gen. That's all the info I've gotten from TD's.
                  Last edited by fatarms; 16-01-21, 18:16.

Comment

Info straight from RSC
                    Crystal is 29.8mm and has underside AR on whole crystal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm no AR expert, but I can't imagine having AR coating on the OUTSIDE of a crystal. It'd be like a AR coating on lenses which is prone to scratching, and I've never seen a watch crystal with a scratched coating like I have camera lenses.

Comment

Originally posted by misiekped View Post
                        Info straight from RSC
                        Crystal is 29.8mm and has underside AR on whole crystal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Has anyone measured the VSF crystal? Do we know if it is same measurement as gen or are they using the 29.5 as they do on the 116610's?

Comment

Originally posted by audiwt View Post

With this.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                          Has anyone used it? A link and a partnumber would be nice. So would a little tutorial - Not just on this model but I'd like to see a good, real tutorial on how to polish, brush, and even refinish the edges properly.

It would help rather than me figuring it out on my own by making a few mistakes.

Also I've watched some "how to" vids and they're a matures doing it incorrectly. It would be nice if somekne knows of a goood tutorial vid and could post iy or start a thewad. Anyway.... /rant

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Triplock View Post
                            I'm no AR expert, but I can't imagine having AR coating on the OUTSIDE of a crystal. It'd be like a AR coating on lenses which is prone to scratching, and I've never seen a watch crystal with a scratched coating like I have camera lenses.
                            Yeah watches with outside AR coatings do scratch and leave ugly marks. Many Omegas and Breitlings as examples have outside coating.

Comment

I use Micromesh pads.

Comment

Originally posted by sukwonee View Post

Yeah watches with outside AR coatings do scratch and leave ugly marks. Many Omegas and Breitlings as examples have outside coating.
                                I used to have Prof Steve 2xAR crystals installed on my APs. After a few wear I would notice scratches. Basically you don’t want to keep your hands in your pockets. After a while crystal looked like shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X