• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116610LN - down to VSF and ZZF v3. Ultimate winner?

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
He showed me one that was initially supposedly ZF and I actually complimented it! I said wasn't terrible and just needed it to be a hair lower. I was actually surprised by it. He then proceeded to show me an actual ZF which looked like complete garbage.

So no. Unlike you I was initially not going to be hardheaded and actually complimented the would-be ZF. Turned out the one that was actually decent wasn't ZF afterall...

Yeah, I sure "fell for the trap"...

Just enjoy your ZF and stop being petty buddy. Your insecurities are showing.

Fuck your dumb. The second pic you rubbished was vsf. Just admit your a moron out of your depth and be done with it. Or wouldcyou like to take the hundred sel pic challenge to make yourself look even stupider?

Last edited:

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Fuck your dumb. The second pic you rubbished was vsf. Just admit your a moron out of your depth and be done with it. Or wouldcyou like to take the hundred sel pic challenge to make yourself look even stupider?

I'm starting to suspect that ZF buyers are not only petty but unintelligent. Pains me to say.

He said the THIRD one was VSF. The second one has horrible SEL, and regardless of if he comes back and says it's actually VSF there's no reason to believe him as he is juggling 3 brands of VSF, Rolex, ZF and can say whatever he wants to make me look bad.

Let's look at an actual VSF QC shot:
ZaO21D.jpg

Great SEL recession.

Looks nothing like that garbage he posted. If it actually is VSF, he clearly got a lemon.

Now stop making yourself look sillier with every post, which I admit is a talent, and enjoy your ZFGate in peace.

Last edited:

Substar

16/9/20
In photos recess can vary dependant on light sources and angle. Many gens vary in their recess too and more recent genuine subs have less recess than older pre 2017 models. Good luck in your search sir!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Roguetheory

7/9/20
EU

In photos recess can vary dependant on light sources and angle. Many gens vary in their recess too and more recent genuine subs have less recess than older pre 2017 models. Good luck in your search sir!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Substar

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
Can’t we all see that all options are very, very decent these days. TBH it’s the fanboi-ism that’s the only turn off for me over one option or the other.

Also, Remember they’re fake watches. Don’t lose sight of what you’re arguing and abusing each other over.

Reactions: Doglover

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Exactly, I’m just highlighting the absurdity and level of some of these ridiculous observations.

Observations are welcome. Because you do not see or agree with someone else's does not make that person's opinion invalid.
Creating photoshop memes on the other hand is childish smack and contributes nothing.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Can’t we all see that all options are very, very decent these days. TBH it’s the fanboi-ism that’s the only turn off for me over one option or the other.

Also, Remember they’re fake watches. Don’t lose sight of what you’re arguing and abusing each other over.

100%.

Let me reiterate, ZF is likely to be great most aspects. However, again, different factories have different faults and it is all about the faults you can deal with and ones that bother you from factory to factory.

ZF happens to have garbage SEL and it's a no go from me. But for others that's not a big deal, and if you enjoy it, great!

It just so happens that ZF owners can't handle a difference of opinion if someone prefers a different factory, apparently? What this topic showed was childish stubbornness just because someone dislikes what you like.

It comes down to the fact that they paid a shit ton of money relative to other reps and don't like hearing that a cheaper rep can be liked more than theirs. It bothers them to their core and they don't like it. They paid the most after all.

Let people like what they like. Enjoy your rep, post a wrist shot in the forum and cool off. They're just reps!

Last edited:

Roguetheory

7/9/20
EU
Observations are welcome. Because you do not see or agree with someone else's does not make that person's opinion invalid.
Creating photoshop memes on the other hand is childish smack and contributes nothing.

I’m not denying or being dismissive of opposing opinion, on the contrary I welcome it. I think healthy rational debate is excellent and what stops forums from being echo chambers. With that said, I’am going to call out flat out unfounded partisan hyperbole and conjecture though, when they transcend being opinions. Which is equally childish and contributes nothing to the discourse.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Lol what the hell is going on here, and why have i missed this thread?

904L is apparently harder than diamonds cause of rolex magic, cousins selling luxury watches to retrieve wreckages in the deap sea, posting random photos and acting like they're something else as gotchas, owners of reps getting upset cause not everyone likes what they like... and about 2 actual posts comparing zzf vs vsf lol

I think that's the jist of it, might have missed some things. Been a wild ride.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
I’m not denying or being dismissive of opposing opinion, on the contrary I welcome it. I think healthy rational debate is excellent and what stops forums from being echo chambers. With that said, I’am going to call out flat out unfounded partisan hyperbole and conjecture though, when they transcend being opinions. Which is equally childish and contributes nothing to the discourse.

Okay, if that's the case, lets put it bluntly right now:

I am a fan of gen-like SEL recession. SEL on the ZF is not exactly flush, but it leaves a lot to be desired and I would prefer to go with either ZZF or VSF which excels in this aspect, for MY personal tastes in what I like for in a rep.

Is that okay with you? Am I allowed to have this opinion?

Roguetheory

7/9/20
EU
ZF happens to have garbage SEL and it's a no go from me. But for others that's not a big deal, and if you enjoy it, great!

So fractions of a millimetre are the difference between “garbage” and “premium”? Those are very fine margins. Is there a middle ground?

It comes down to the fact that they paid a shit ton of money relative to other reps and don't like hearing that a cheaper rep can be liked more than theirs. It bothers them to their core and they don't like it. They paid the most after all.

$30 dollars more than a ZZF V3 is a “shit ton” of money?
$100 USD more than a VSF? Better than spending $458 on one and then spending over 1K up-grading it I suppose, like some have. Then again I haven’t had a VSF in hand yet, so I can’t comment on whether those upgrades are warranted.

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: Fervid

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
So fractions of a millimetre are the difference between “garbage” and “premium”? Those are very fine margins. Is there a middle ground?

$30 dollars more than a ZZF V3 is a “shit ton” of money?
$100 USD more than a VSF? Better than spending $458 on one and then spending over 1K up-grading it I suppose, like some have. Then again I haven’t had a VSF in hand yet, so I can comment on whether those upgrades are warranted.

Visually, those fractions make a BIG difference. Those fractions cheapen the look of the watch. It makes the ZF not worth taking even if it was the same price as a ZZF/VSF.

That's my opinion. Am I allowed to have it?

Last edited:
Reactions: GingerBubba

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Damn! That is seriously fugly.

I hope it wasn't expensive.

I too would take the RXF over that monstrosity, even at the same price.

Relative to my means it was seriously cheap, so dont worry for me gingerbaby. Now i have to go, i like to have a Spa first thing before the gym in beautiful Covid free New Zealand. Have a lovely day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roguetheory

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Visually, those fractions make a BIG difference. Those fractions cheapen the look of the watch. It makes the ZF not worth taking even if it was the same price as a ZZF/VSF.

That's my opinion. Am I allowed to have it?

You couldnt identify which watch was which from the sels. Yourr a delusional simpleton so your opinion is nonsense.