• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

Darksiderkills

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/18
2e4a5996d1bac1eeef8f1ea6252f0d49.jpg

Does the lume and colour of the gen hands match the vsf dial?

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
Gen is a tad more off white. Their glow is a neat identical strength and blue color

jodelaplaya

2/4/14
ZaGZtk.jpg
ZaGD5D.jpg
ZaFc0Y.jpg

ZaFJo3.jpg
ZaFVPs.jpg

after a misavanture with a td which sells me a RXF branded as a VSF back to Li and his serious work. Last batch nice DW and almost perfect rehaut FYI.

Easy GL cant wait to receive it !

edit : even hands look thinner or maybe it's me

Last edited:

qChella

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/3/18
EU
after a misavanture with a td which sells me a RXF branded as back to Li and his serious work. Last batch nice DW and almost perfect rehaut FYI.

Easy GL cant wait to receive it !

edit : even hands look thinner or maybe it's me

Not everyone agrees and some people says there is only one batch however (especially at new hulks) HOUR hand ls borders looks waay better than before. They are definetly slimmer. Your pics arent that high resolution to make commenta on my phone but they look good. They definetly upgraded their hands on newer watches

Daytonamania

Known Member
4/3/20
Not everyone agrees and some people says there is only one batch however (especially at new hulks) HOUR hand ls borders looks waay better than before. They are definetly slimmer. Your pics arent that high resolution to make commenta on my phone but they look good. They definetly upgraded their hands on newer watches

Hands look the same to me. Rehaut.. idk. Still not completely sorted out imo :waiting:

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
Same v1 batch same hands same datewheel. Rehaut ‘R’ at minute 1 off and now I’ve discovered minute 24 ‘L’ has bad spacing too. Good luck to those waiting. it’s just their etching machine and I don’t think it will be corrected

[mention]jodelaplaya [/mention]
Despite that, you’re gonna be blown away!!

jodelaplaya

2/4/14
That’s lovely. Did you say last batch? I’m waiting on QC from my TD for my VSF LN

it's current batch, I said to li I dont want the first R misaligned he says that he has a batch which is correct !

But I was surprised by the hands which to me is thinner so I guess maybe it's a new batch.

Ordered and paid 3 days ago

Daytonamania still a bit misaligned from 4 to 6 but it's very acceptable a lot better of the first R you can see immediatly

edit : I have ZZF V2S so I can tell you it's the pics/my eyes or if it's still a bit thick hands

Last edited:

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19

I think mine has come from the latest batch as well? Thin font, R is aligned...

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
it's current batch, I said to li I dont want the first R misaligned he says that he has a batch which is correct !

But I was surprised by the hands which to me is thinner so I guess maybe it's a new batch.

In that case, he didn't give you that "newest batch" that's become an urban legend on RWI. R is not aligned, hands are the same, date font is thinner. See below, your QC and one from early October.

ZaSlAK.jpg

Duckber Yours looks good!

Last edited:

jodelaplaya

2/4/14
In that case, he didn't give you that "newest batch" that's become an urban legend on RWI. R is not aligned, hands are the same, date font is thinner. See below, your QC and one from early October.

ZaSlAK.jpg

Duckber Yours looks good!

Are you blind ? For the R is not the same at all, but hands you're maybe right its about mills

Edit new batch is an expression

Last edited:
Reactions: Jayalvin777

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Are you blind ? For the R is not the same at all, but hands you're maybe right its about mills

Edit new batch is an expression

Left vertical line of "R" is on the minute marker. The right picture only looks a little worse because the crown is shifted right from 12 while yours is spot on. Also take a look at the rehaut letters between the 4 and 5 marker.

Last edited:

jodelaplaya

2/4/14
Left vertical line of "R" is on the minute marker. The right picture only looks a little worse because the crown is shifted right from 12 while yours is spot on. Also take a look at the rehaut letters between the 4 and 5 marker.

You're semi right crown is right is middle yes but look at the space between first R and first O on the October there is almost no space. It was the only issue bothering me (subjective of course). Cause I saw some rehaut which are really just shifted.

​​​​​one the others pics it's more visible (the extra from qc)

For me it's the right compromise. But anyway such a great rep no real big flaws

Edit : FYI https://imgur.com/a/pcnZFI9

Last edited:

Tete

4/11/16
Same v1 batch same hands same datewheel. Rehaut ‘R’ at minute 1 off and now I’ve discovered minute 24 ‘L’ has bad spacing too. Good luck to those waiting. it’s just their etching machine and I don’t think it will be corrected

[mention]jodelaplaya [/mention]
Despite that, you’re gonna be blown away!!

There are also changes and improvements to the edge of the rehaut, now with the VSF glass it looks better. It can be by changing the angle of the glass or a slightly small joint that makes that nice edge look. yours when changing the gene crystal that difference was noticed and more gene is seen.
ZabnUL.jpg

Last edited: