• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

One Day Late - ZF 116610 LV & LN

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Don't have the time you have to waste. Got a life to live. That's how I got a black hulk.

You got a black hulk huh ?

Which of them? I can compare with my black hulk, just waiting for more pictures... Which one can you compare with? lmao...

Why don't you post some pics of your gens for us to see - we can tell which ones you can compare it with.

Reactions: cpd2186

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
Was this rhetorical?

It has not been posted yet.

***Was this rhetorical?***
What??? What kind of questions are you asking?
What didn't you understand from my post, it says a clear thing that the watch hasn't been posted on the Puretime site!
Please keep this kind of question out of the thread!

Reactions: masterpiece777

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
***Was this rhetorical?***
What??? What kind of questions are you asking?
What didn't you understand from my post, it says a clear thing that the watch hasn't been posted on the Puretime site!
Please keep this kind of question out of the thread!

I AM so confused right now!! Do not make me get the black hulk on you!

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
‘fallacious whataboutism’?

I was responding to you saying ‘other factories’. So you really meant ‘other factories except Noob.’? So not ARF or ZZF either?

I said other factories. I didn't say every other factory. I didn't have to say "except noob" as my sentence was correct. And yes you committed whataboutism. Just because Noob is poop as well doesn't mean ZF doesn't deserve their criticism. And as mentioned before, I have seen the Noob v11 criticized here as well.

Last edited:

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
Angus you see what you do when you go to bed and decide to sleep without uploads pics?

4 pages of literal speculation and nonsense

And If you are reading this a good morning to you!!!

Reactions: N0tail_

peppercorn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/5/18
Black Hulk?! Yikes!
Is this supposed to be in a sub/ sub forum

Sent from my iPhone using RWI