• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
I never expected it from you but your Noob dial is truly creamy, much more than Arf! :)

Just kidding, it will certainly be the wrong pic...

But there is another thing I notice: Daytona font in the Arf dial is slightly larger and better done, it seems more genlike to me.

Anyway congratulations, your Noob dial is among the best I've ever seen and your CF bezel looks very nice, your V3 stock bezel looks off in that light condition.

Hahah yes bro im till using yellow light in my house it is better for eyes than modern white... i like it as it is especially when you see it in person it is so small dial and look perfect on naked eye...this CF bezel is so good that my v3 looks so dull compared to cf... it is almost the same on strong light but in low light cf is still bright and wont go dark
when i finnish my mod i will sell v3 bezel,v3 black dial and clasp for a good price if someone is interested
i will make good price

Reactions: ettorefranco

gpvecchi

4/7/12
Za0W31.png

So Noob corrected the coronet too? It now seems to have the same hole as ARF and gen...

Last edited:

Bobi01

2/2/19
So Noob corrected the coronet too? It now seems to have the same hole as ARF and gen...

I like it bro..just need to replace it and CF bezel and im done
cf bezel,this v4 dial,noob v3 with perfect sels and arf clasp

Last edited:

Bombshell

Looking Around
10/9/19
Singapore

Just received the V4 last 2 weeks. Do notice that they have done away with the engravings the near the lugs for the V4. Overall a beautiful watch.

Luvwatch

21/8/14

Recieved dial v4 and cf bezel...this dial is so small and this looks so gen imo and 1000 people from 1000 people wont spot it is fake side by side with gen im 100%sure ..im happy
also i got amazing cf bezel which is much superior and brighter than my v3 which was solid

Congrats mate!! Post some pics when assembled!

Reactions: Bobi01

rocketman1

Known Member
1/10/18

Honestly... i still wonder about the Enthusiasm. It is absolutely clear that for a price of 1/30 of the Gen it is phenomenal. But if we talk about a real 1:1 comparison this is still Miles away from the Gen.

immediate tells for me:
-Endlinks fit to Lugs
-ROLEX font on Dial and letters too far away from each other
-Sub dials too thin and too shiny
-bezel engravings are way too loud, bold and not refined as they should

sorry but the V4 is a great rep for the price but it screams fake to me in one second...

Last edited:

ettorefranco

23/4/20
caput mundi
Have you got one? My V4 looks phenomenal on the wrist.

By the way he talks, you are speaking to one of Rolex Daytona's greatest connoisseurs, perhaps second only to the most experienced quality control officer at Montres Rolex SA.
Hope you will never meet him because he would be able to unmask you even from a distance as you raise your arm to drink your Martini in a softly lit lounge bar.
But apart from this unfortunate situation, I can reassure you that all the other people in addition to not having his knowledge, will not be interested in your watch at all and at the most they will be able to tell you: "what a beautiful watch!".
So wear it confidently and enjoy your Noob.

Luvwatch

21/8/14
By the way he talks, you are speaking to one of Rolex Daytona's greatest connoisseurs, perhaps second only to the most experienced quality control officer at Montres Rolex SA.
Hope you will never meet him because he would be able to unmask you even from a distance as you raise your arm to drink your Martini in a softly lit lounge bar.
But apart from this unfortunate situation, I can reassure you that all the other people in addition to not having his knowledge, will not be interested in your watch at all and at the most they will be able to tell you: "what a beautiful watch!".
So wear it confidently and enjoy your Noob.

Ha ha ha. Spot on mate!

I got a few gens and a few reps. Most for over 10 years. I love them and enjoy them as much.
My reps let me have the experience without being financially irresponsable. I wear them for my own joy.
The quality achieved in reps nowadays is unbelievable. To catch the small differences you need a loupe and hell lot of, not only brand and models knowledge, but also knowing exactly what to look for.

Of course they will be differences but they are so so small that IMO it’s totally worth the price.

If you don’t like reps, don’t buy them. It’s that simple.

Bobi01

2/2/19
Ha ha ha. Spot on mate!

I got a few gens and a few reps. Most for over 10 years. I love them and enjoy them as much.
My reps let me have the experience without being financially irresponsable. I wear them for my own joy.
The quality achieved in reps nowadays is unbelievable. To catch the small differences you need a loupe and hell lot of, not only brand and models knowledge, but also knowing exactly what to look for.

Of course they will be differences but they are so so small that IMO it’s totally worth the price.

If you don’t like reps, don’t buy them. It’s that simple.

+1

Jonlangley

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/10/20
Honestly... i still wonder about the Enthusiasm. It is absolutely clear that for a price of 1/30 of the Gen it is phenomenal. But if we talk about a real 1:1 comparison this is still Miles away from the Gen.

immediate tells for me:
-Endlinks fit to Lugs
-ROLEX font on Dial and letters too far away from each other
-Sub dials too thin and too shiny
-bezel engravings are way too loud, bold and not refined as they should

sorry but the V4 is a great rep for the price but it screams fake to me in one second...

Do you carry a loupe around? Or do you have a gen Daytona on you at all times?

The v4 is so close you can't tell in person...

It's worth the the cost!

Reactions: Therion666