• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

shel504

Renowned Member
26/5/20
Is it just me not knowing what to look at, or is the gasket issue much less noticeable on the white dial version? On the pic above, I'm looking at the white line along the inside of the upper edge of the crystal at the 1:00 area.

popi2020

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/10/20
Is it just me not knowing what to look at, or is the gasket issue much less noticeable on the white dial version? On the pic above, I'm looking at the white line along the inside of the upper edge of the crystal at the 1:00 area.

on white reflects much less why! because of the light dial!

tonydel11

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/20
Hi Guys, I would like to seek opinion on whether the bezel on this noob v3. I find the words a little too white and engraving too deep. Can I get some opinions on this? I'm undecided between accepting this or getting a CF bezel at $150. Thanks in advance.
ZecUut.jpg
Zecaj2.jpg

I agree. Perfect! Wouldn’t change a thing. I have one coming from Lucy and can’t wait to get it. My QC pics look good to me... hopefully in person it’ll look as good. Glad to hear the movement works well as she had to return the 1st one the factory gave her due to a movement issue.

Sent from the RWI App

popi2020

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/10/20

let's say that in any case, the color of the material shows that it is not white gold! The color of white gold is the same as the dial more or less!

Luvwatch

21/8/14

let's say that in any case, the color of the material shows that it is not white gold! The color of white gold is the same as the dial more or less!

Don’t stress over it. Looks good.
White gold has a very very subtle yellowish tone but it’s not super evident. Rolex doesn’t rodium plate white gold so it’s a bit more evident but not so bad.

Polished platinum and polished steel is amistad impasible to tell apart, so any platinum polished watch is a good option as well.

Kielxx

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/8/20
Hi guys
that's my 116519, text is not greatest .... what you think ?

Kielxx

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/8/20
i think it's to fat but maybe i'm wrong ...one good thing on the wrist you can't see this

tonydel11

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/20
Hi guys
that's my 116519, text is not greatest .... what you think ?

It’s not HORRIBLE.... in general it’s a beautiful piece. What factory is that from, do you know? I have a 116519 (noob v4) coming. QC pics of the 5 lines looked a little thick (I’m not generally as selective as a lot of the people are on this topic), but I’m curious what it’ll look like on the wrist. Thanks.

Sent from the RWI App

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Just before I place an order.. is the NOOB V4 Daytona with 'black' dial the best version with the 'black' dial to get? I'm looking for buy a black dial version and wish to get the best watch possible..

Thanks